Tacobellbomber R.I.P

taco bell bomber

if you know me, dont drop any other info than this please!

being that i have had this remaining feeling for about the past 2 months i wondered what my rip thread would be like..SO MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

Matthew Ryan _ _ _ _ _ was born the 19th of April 1984

in Orlando,Florida

Matt moved to new jersey when he was begining the 5th grade since then he has gone on the 4 years of highschool just finishing a week or so ago.

He leaves behind his 2 loves, graffiti and Jennifer.

son to "Theresa" and "Richard".

He was never a social kid, but he had many friends, which he was very loyal to.

He died ____________. He will be missed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest THEdude

the thing Ill never forget about taco dude here is his name.

really cool name.

that's all I ever knew about him.

yeah.

i never knew him!

.. i wish i whould have got to knowen him his name was cool he posted hella phat flix and now its gone..gone GONE!!!! why do the good die young .. sniffle sniffle.. i wish taco bell bomber was here to see how much 12 oz realy loved him!! we will giss you man....:o

Guest railroadjerk

yo dog. shit i dont know what to say...we had a lot of beef and shit but it was over stupid shit. i know now that i shouldnt have had sex with your mom.....35 times. it was a really disrespectful thing to do and i never got to apologize.

rest in peace bro.

Originally posted by cornelius

what was it... $10.99 for any combination of soft and hard shell tacos? man i loved that deal... even though the beef was grade D but edible... i still loved taco bell... i will miss you taco bell... goodbye my friend.

..I thought it was Grade F! seriously - I think its grade F..

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

..I thought it was Grade F! seriously - I think its grade F..

Ill second this motion...move it to passing...all in favor say "Yey" ........all opposed say "ney" ....ok motion passed its grade F..

Tacobell was like a son to me....it was kind, I loved it, it stayed up late with me, It never took too much of my money, and always kept me nurished...sometimes it even gave me free food...when you used little white coupons...sometimes though it made me angry...as in all relationships...like when it told me to use another coupon I had to drive around and order the same thing again and again...1 per visit my ass...fuck Tacobell now that I think about it...fuck them in their stupid asses....But Tacobell the guy here hes a nice guy..always made me laugh a while back..

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Another song to add to your list:

Notorious BIG - Suicidal Thoughts.

I'm having a DJ at my funeral and hes going to loop this throughout the ceremony.

Archived