Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

T3

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by NOUM, Jul 2, 2003.

1. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

this is a must see movie..even if your not a fan of the first two you will love this movie,noum gives it 2 thumbs up

2. Parted Ways

Parted Ways Banned

[MyOpinion] T2 is the epitomy of a perfect movie[/MyOpinion]

god, i love that movie. ha. i have it on laserdisc. uncut version nigga whooooo!

3. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

"the best movie iv'e seen i a very long time" -NOUM

4. IN FLAMES

IN FLAMES Member

I saw it last night, two words: VERY CHEESY. Don't get me wrong the actions scenes were dope. But the script was hurting.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

just not the same without James Cameron.

damn you sweep kids are everywhere!

6. yoink

yoink Elite Member

Im not that excited to see this, Even with the advances in special effects etc it looks like its just gonna be weak compared to T2. which was as we all know....Sweet
    ill probably see it, maybe, probably not.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

the very fact that the new termanator is called T-X (the Terminatrix)
    cheapens the shole thing. but oh well.

8. FratGuyJoe

FratGuyJoe Junior Member

doesn't surprise me:nope:

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

Thats utterly, utterly horrible. again it doesnt look anywhere near up to par as its predecessor, and I dont know the girls thing doesnt quite get to me but the graphics of the robot does, the whole alien eye kinda thing, and how it can just do things that arent anywhere near believable I liked in the previous versions how you could kinda see how it worked, i.e. the original, just normal exoskeleton, and T2, liquid metal. but yeah..this might be a wait for it to go to the dollar theater.

10. krie

krie Guest

yer i rekin itll be good
    the first two had good special effects now that technogoly has gotten better the FX will be mind blowing i think

11. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Member

"Loken is a persuasive android (she can throw people around without altering her expression), but she isn't as much fun as T2's Robert Patrick, who had a sort of newly hatched blankness, with stuck-out ears that gave him the look of an especially willful 5-year-old. The joke was that Cameron had found someone smugger and blanker than Schwarzenegger."

"There has been a lot of speculation about whether he can live up to Cameron's legacy—but we're not talking The Godfather (1972) and The Godfather Part 2 (1974) here. The original was a crackerjack New Wave B movie that turned the joke that was Arnold Schwarzenegger into a joke that the muscle-bound Austrian was suddenly in on. The sequel was basically one long chase with state-of-the-art (for 1991) computer effects. A lot of people walked out of T2 all pumped up and with their ears ringing, which you could say about a monster-truck rally."

I like this guy's reviews.
    In its entirety.

12. Towley

Towley Banned

All I can think about is when they tried to make a karate kid movie with a girl in a lead roll. I think this movie will blow. But hopefully Iam wrong

13. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

yep,you are very wrong..and karate kid was garbage from the first scene..

14. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

were here to talk about a movie;) ..

15. unconscience

unconscience Banned

SWEEP TEAM REPRESENT

:king: