T3

NOUM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
T-X (the Terminatrix)

Thats utterly, utterly horrible. again it doesnt look anywhere near up to par as its predecessor, and I dont know the girls thing doesnt quite get to me but the graphics of the robot does, the whole alien eye kinda thing, and how it can just do things that arent anywhere near believable I liked in the previous versions how you could kinda see how it worked, i.e. the original, just normal exoskeleton, and T2, liquid metal. but yeah..this might be a wait for it to go to the dollar theater.

Guest krie

yer i rekin itll be good

the first two had good special effects now that technogoly has gotten better the FX will be mind blowing i think

"Loken is a persuasive android (she can throw people around without altering her expression), but she isn't as much fun as T2's Robert Patrick, who had a sort of newly hatched blankness, with stuck-out ears that gave him the look of an especially willful 5-year-old. The joke was that Cameron had found someone smugger and blanker than Schwarzenegger."

"There has been a lot of speculation about whether he can live up to Cameron's legacy—but we're not talking The Godfather (1972) and The Godfather Part 2 (1974) here. The original was a crackerjack New Wave B movie that turned the joke that was Arnold Schwarzenegger into a joke that the muscle-bound Austrian was suddenly in on. The sequel was basically one long chase with state-of-the-art (for 1991) computer effects. A lot of people walked out of T2 all pumped up and with their ears ringing, which you could say about a monster-truck rally."

I like this guy's reviews.

In its entirety.

Originally posted by Towley

All I can think about is when they tried to make a karate kid movie with a girl in a lead roll. I think this movie will blow. But hopefully Iam wrong

yep,you are very wrong..and karate kid was garbage from the first scene..