t.v. nowadays...

iCEBERG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so you say she was eating brains to get on tv? but you watched it on tv right? so she was sucssesful if you ask me.

there is plenty of good tv, you just have to know where to look, and channels that air shows like the chair are not the right place to find it.

its called Fear Factor, its hosted by that italian meathead from News Radio. contestants are asked to do "scary" shit, or weird shit, and if they succeed they go on to more things and win money blah blah. shitty ass fuckin show.

the chamber is probably the shittiest thing i've ever seen. i changed the channel after 3 minutes. some dude sitting in a chair, getting heated up by flames, being asked shitty pop culture questions. no thanks.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I watched the Chamber for about 5 minutes to see what the fuck it was. Then I turned it off and vowed never too speak of it again.....

TV is getting way out of hand

you seem to have disregarded your vows. how doth thee plea?

and yes i do consider typing it as speaking of said show.

...fuckingbored...

my girl and i were so excited to watch the new simpsons, then they pulled this chamber bullshit. we were pissed so we watched the weakest link with seinfeld peeps instead. then we watched toy story 2, cuz movies are way better than fuckin tv.

Guest GoBiloe

television is fucking awful poison. i haven't watched it for 4.5 months and it feels good. movies are still cool. i watched seven on my new dvd player and the ending really disturbed me even though i knew what was going to happen. i think im going to watch reservoir dgos now even though it means i'll be going to bed at like 3:30

yeah i still watch tv, but only a sect few shows. most of the new stuff out there is pure crap. sit coms suck, will and grace this, ally mccrap that. i dont get it. who watches this stuff? no wonder any new show hasnt lasted more than a week on primetime. but there is alot of good stuff on, which reminds me i think im missing law and order.

Archived