T.V. FEMALES.........

bufme1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

i like pieces that are specifically designed for a train. that looks like design for canvas not train. i dont like.

16v.

eh.. i feel you.. but that looks like it took some time.. ahhh.. what i could do with that kinda time..

Originally posted by Cup 'O Soup

the first train is amazing.

for so many reasons.

i use to dislike train peices that looked too time consuming, too.

then i matured

It has nothing to do with maturity. Like someone else said, you could have done a top to bottom or more than one panel in the amount of time it took to do that. I'm not saying dude wasted his time because it is, in fact, HIS time, but come on. It's a passenger train so it's purpose is to roll into a station and people are supposed to say "oh wow look it's "alskdvhaiouh"...this, all you could do is say, "wow, that's nice, what does it say?"...and, if it gets cleaned before it makes it anywhere, geez, that's such a pain-stakingly intricate piece it's depressing to think someone spent that much time for it to get washed away in seconds. like 16v's said...i like graffiti that looks like it was planned for a train if it's on a train.

hey, at least it's illegal.

Originally posted by w1gg3r

eh.. i feel you.. but that looks like it took some time.. ahhh.. what i could do with that kinda time..

I don't think that would take too long, possibly 30 mins if you had it planned well and knew what you were doing. Just because it's 3d, it doesnt have to take hours to paint. It doesnt look too big and they don't need a standard outline, boarder and highlights.

It got you all talking, so good on him.

BUDDY* 2 only taKe 30 Min. 2 paint that, you'll have 2 be a Mix of

1. Albert Instine. 2. Picasso 3. Have to have drank around a KEG OF REDBULL (or other energy drinks)..

that piece is ill, and i have seen like a million pieces, trust me.

i agree with the Coment about Maturing, toys like to throw up 900 tags. wack...be original...

one tip. if it doesn't qualify to get into a good decent graff magazine, it aint worth doing it....

it's about Originality and Talent....cause anyone Including your 4 year old sister can do a blockbuster....

for get a Whole Car....subWays aren't read from Far, idiots.

WholeCars. benifit more when done on Fr8's.....

don't Vandalize, do Graffiti. theres a difference..

peace.

Guest schick1
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

i like pieces that are specifically designed for a train. that looks like design for canvas not train. i dont like.

16v.

true.

Archived