T.T thug life

seven.13

http://www.fototime.com/{7B49BA37-2B0B-4A32-B852-1CA0FE8E36DC}/picture.JPG'>

i dont know what to say................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

alchohol is too cheap for our wown good here.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why do people assume im some skinny emo dork.

i guess this make me seem like the real thug that i am. yeah thats her plaid pants. why did i let this get on the internet...... oh well, i guess its thye life of a thug.

oh, and yeah i can smash fools.

Guest Canadiano

in group home, there was this white guy who was all cool and shit. We rented Higher Learning once, and the same fucking day he decided to shave his head clean. His name was remy after that.

tt, you should list off every type of cigarette you have smoked, for real.

fountain of the pope wine, found at any italian supermarket for the amazing price of 1.77 euros. wine of champions, surprisingly that wasnt the cheapest, but one of the more pricy ones here. besides, thugs only drink supermarket wine.

also notice the 4 cigaraettes im smoking at the same time, hard core tuff stuff.

Archived