T-R-O-Y-O-L-A

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as i said in another thread(ola), it's a "throwback" movie to the golden days of hollywood. it feels like it's 40+ years old and should star charlton heston or something.

i give it **.5 out of a possible ***** for the war scenes, and for brad pitt taking down goliath with ease in the first scene

Originally posted by High Priest

Yea.. im just gonna save the money it would cost to see it and use it for other things.. but you know, if you did enjoy it.. good for you.

I’d do the same, but I got a coupon for two free general admissions, two drinks, and two popcorns. I’ve wanted to see this movie since it came out, but no one wants to see it with me, even if they don’t have to pay. I’d go see it myself, but that would waste half the coupon.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Don't watch it for Orlando Bloom... he plays such a pussy I can't fathom any girl finding him attractive in the movie.

Tease, if you're gonna make a thread about a movie review, POST A GODDAMN MOVIE REVIEW. Don't make threads if you're not gonna say anything worthwhile in them.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Don't make threads if you're not gonna say anything worthwhile in them.

and we've been saying this exact same thing for how long now?

Tease, if you're gonna make a thread about a movie review, POST A GODDAMN MOVIE REVIEW. Don't make threads if you're not gonna say anything worthwhile in them.

shut the fuck up!

since when did i say this was a movie fucking review you stupid whiny mother fucking bitches!

call it a "movie recommendation" if you will. you annoying pieces of shit.

jesus christ you guys are some straight up faggots some times.

:rolleyes:

Troy looks t-oy, fuck all that cgi bullshit and epic nonesense, Tease, go watch Ben-Hur. Movies like troy get me down, such bullshit and they draw the public away from great movies, I would far rather spend my money on a few beers and renting psycho. And tease, don't tell me cuz I already guessed "Psycho sucks, black and white? and its not scary." Whatever, go watch Bad Boys or something.

Haha, I punked off a girl recently because she told me that her favourite movie is Bad Boys 2. I’ve never seen Bad Boys 2, but I can imagine that saying that it’s your favourite movie is severely retardesque. Man, nooooobody wants to see this movie with me! The guy I told originally that I’m holding the coupon for just can’t commit. Work tomorrow? Damn, it’s 7 fuckin 30pm!

Don't watch it for Orlando Bloom... he plays such a pussy I can't fathom any girl finding him attractive in the movie.

hahaha i know...how on earth did they convince him to play this role cosidering how huge he is right now?

"ok orlando...in the movie you play a complete pussy that is humiliated in nearly every scene he's in....whaddya think?"

Rave movie reviews...

1. Roger Ebert in the Chicago Sun-Times writes, "Homer's estate should sue. The movie sidesteps the existence of the Greek gods, turns its heroes into action movie clichés and demonstrates that we're getting tired of computer-generated armies."

2. Ty Burr in the Boston Globe minces few words as he lays into "this surprisingly lumbering $200-million disappointment."

3. John Anderson in Newsday describes it as "a big slab of cheese."

4. But what most of the critics particularly object to are the performances of the three male leads. "The worst casting in recent Hollywood history," comments Jonathan Foreman in the New York Post.

5. Michael Sragow in the Baltimore Sun describes the casting as going "woefully awry."

6. More fun comments by Ebert: So dramatic is that development that the movie shows perhaps 100,000 men in hand-to-hand combat, and then completely forgets them in order to focus on the Patroclus battle scene, with everybody standing around like during a fight on the playground.

7. "...while "Troy" provides dialogue that probably cannot be delivered well because it would sound even sillier that way."

Archived