Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sydney Steel

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by AllHopesDie., May 7, 2002.

1. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

defy tells me that your pretty dope your self, post some of your trains

2. No Remorse

No Remorse New Jack

what do you write now then ?

3. Flipmode

Flipmode New Jack

drukin bum why lie you said that were stop ritin gamble cause of the other one

4. rib

rib Guest

Facts! dmize is a fucking Perth toy who aint done shit, he never even did trains in the past, just rocks up to Melbourne and gets busted a thousand times doing the few trains he has done, piss weak! Arse-kisses his way into KSA, who he has no reason to be in, no history with Melbourne let alone the Dandy line, he got let in by toys like pistol and the like, not oldschool KSA kings like Armed etc.
    Don't talk the toy up like he has done anything at all, not worth defending. He is a toy straight up, and yes I have done a thousand times more steel than him, not that it matters.

5. tassie toy

tassie toy New Jack

nice stuff from down under as usuall. damn i wish there were trains down here in tassie.

6. CUBE

CUBE New Jack

7. voeoner

voeoner New Jack

got n e topik panels or walls?

8. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

props for Mr.Doze..
    and Jiesk is always too smooth.

9. WALRUS

WALRUS New Jack

Tassi Toy huh? what do you write.

10. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

A few from my collection

http://www.evilroy.co.uk/Nato1.jpg'>

[img]http://www.evilroy.co.uk/Nato2.jpg'>

[img]http://www.evilroy.co.uk/Nato3.jpg'>

11. lost_case

lost_case Junior Member

nice.... but half of these are melbourne!! :)

12. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

skew nuff said...

13. kwoeoner

kwoeoner Guest

14. sixteenvandals

sixteenvandals Senior Member

hey these are dope!

it is wierd that most of the pieces are floaters though. it's obviously intentional because the pieces are skilled. it must be a style choice....

I want to come to sydney sometime.

16v.

15. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

^^^

I think they are floaters as if they went to the bottom of the train, the platform would cut them in half. They will look normal on the platform, as the bottom of the piece should sit on the platform.