SWOON NYC

trainbuffer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest roger pitss

1 thing i dont like

and that is swoon putting them paper cut out shits over tags that been around befor he or she was swiming in a ball sakk

and as for the metro thing

its been done befor nothing new ...

Originally posted by roger pitss

1 thing i dont like

and that is swoon putting them paper cut out shits over tags that been around befor he or she was swiming in a ball sakk

yeah it seems this is happening all over the world. its fucking annoying when the tags are by a retired writer too.

Originally posted by beatupjettapainter

pretty cool art.....BUT NOT GRAFFITI

i question her having a "tag"....but i guess its the person who posted to blame for putting it on 12 oz.

i dont see any graffiti here....

i guess cause you got like over 100 posts on 12oz you now define what is and isnt graffiti. ill have to remember that....

swoon is the shit.

going over tags is lame but the posters aren't permanent and the tags will come back out when the paper is gone

who cares about what is or isnt graffiti... getting up is the most interesting part about graffiti to me and this stuff stands out in a saturated city.

"aesop rock", and most of you haters, im sure swoon knows more about nyc then you do. and im sure shes going over the best writers/oldschool or the dead legends c'mon now

and yeah the metro thing its done before, but so has everything else.. im sure you have fun looking at your regular subway adds fuckface

tags get boring...and none of those were special....you expect people to paint walls once and then never again too?:confused: ;) :D :o :idea: where do you guys draw the line of what is and what isn't graffiti? so i guess now banksy's work must not be graffiti either...

the way i look at it swoon is better then whoever she goes over same as how you would cross out a toy if u seen it, and even if god forbid she went over a good marker tag or a good spraypaint tag, her pictures are better to look at and they take more time to paste up then that tag she went over and more preperation time

• 16 years later...

Archived