SWOLLEN PENIS..

pReaCher

well after a long night of smoking and drinking and other goodies..took some gurlie home..for a fuk fest..that lasted about 4 hours straight lost about 3 lb's sweated like a arabian in a quickie mart..woke up this morning in a sore swollen matter..over sized penis..looks good but feels liek shit..

some one ever pipe a gurl so much your shit swelt up?..

kOmega wit da dOnkey dick..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah vanity you beat me too it. dude your shit is probably brused. think about it. it gets hard from blood rushing into it and making it swell. so if its hard for a long time why wouldnt it bruse. than there is always the occasional accidental cracking of the unit. that always sucks. only worry if you got some shit growing down there or funky discharge

yup.."tumah" was about to be typed by me as well..

still I dont see the point of this..now whenever I see your posts..I will think of your nasty problem..and well..thats just disgusting!

no really though..go to a doctor..maybe she had a yeast infection...I heard that can cause issues..especially if you were making the love for that many hours..as you say..

oh wait you had a rain coat on...

no ..no i dont believe that...maybe for a minute..just go to a doctor..the worst thing that could happen is you get the swab..

just remember its better that the "stirrups"..heh

• 2 weeks later...

thats what happenned to an old boyfriend of mine. it got swollen the next morning and it became harder from him to get it up, and then it got swollen again after another night of burning passion, and not it just doesn't work much at all.

ha ha, too bad for him. HA HA!!

Guest drewWrite

this is for real: you may have a latex allergy. its not too uncommon. ask your doctor.

i know i've done some energy-draining-all-night long-8 hour cum-10-times sessions, but i've never swelled up. never heard of it.

Originally posted by chizm

thats what happenned to an old boyfriend of mine. it got swollen the next morning and it became harder from him to get it up, and then it got swollen again after another night of burning passion, and not it just doesn't work much at all.

ha ha, too bad for him. HA HA!!

...That is some fucked up shit,maybe your coochie is on tilt. -WARNING- stay away from the coochie.

Archived