Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Swollen Members / Nelly Furtado

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, Mar 25, 2002.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Ok have u seen the Nelly Furtado radio video? First there are dope styles at the begining of the video. Then swollen members are in the video. I guess cause they are friends from Canada. Then there is some graff at the end. Just wondering whos seen it , maybee people in here know someone who worked on it.

2. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

the name of the video is Radio? nelly's pretty hot, ill say that.

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I havent seen that video but if you ever watch vh1 late at night u might catch Rapture by Blondie wich has Lee in action doing a peice in the back ground... for those who dont know who Lee is.. well i cant help there.

4. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

yeah actually i know who worked those hands in that nelly furtado video, but sinse that Featured Someone might not want me to blab i'm gonna leave it to those macguyver types to figure it out...

5. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

macguyver ... I remeber when he made a grapling hook out of a paper clip, floss and a stick of gum...

6. CAPS

CAPS Member

I remember when he defused a bomb with the head of a small asian boy.

CAPS.. it hurts.....stop touching it.

7. STONER DBM

STONER DBM Guest

I'd like to slide my swollen member up in Nelly Furtado...big up to all the Portuguese mamis in N.B.City!

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

WTF is with all you people Nelly is butt.
    she isn't even remotely attractive to me.
    but yeah i seen the video.

9. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

Shit is everywhere

Swollen Members...dope shit
    Nelly Furtado...hot shit
    Lassie...dog shit

10. skcum pfhukr

skcum pfhukr Guest

damn it

swollen members, why!!!

i cant stand nelly retardo...

especially after that missy elliot remix where nelly starts beeping and making noise, wtf is that?

11. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

Re: Shit is everywhere

ah ha ha ha haaaaa....

12. hex

hex New Jack

Re: damn it

nelly retardo lol:scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble:

13. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Yo that dude who writes all the names at the beginning has fucken dope styles. Almost looks like Twist wrote it. Im kinda curious who it is but its cool i dont need a name. Probably a famous Canadian writter.

Anyone notice Nelly Furtado kinda has zits? Shes still pretty hot though.

14. crso

crso Senior Member

those are little scars.

15. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

... from the Chinese paper cut torture she endured when the Devil tried to find out who she had sold her soul to … because it sure wasn’t him.