Swollen Members / Nelly Furtado

E-DubleSkilZ

Ok have u seen the Nelly Furtado radio video? First there are dope styles at the begining of the video. Then swollen members are in the video. I guess cause they are friends from Canada. Then there is some graff at the end. Just wondering whos seen it , maybee people in here know someone who worked on it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by High Priest

macguyver ... I remeber when he made a grapling hook out of a paper clip, floss and a stick of gum...

I remember when he defused a bomb with the head of a small asian boy.

CAPS.. it hurts.....stop touching it.

Guest skcum pfhukr

damn it

swollen members, why!!!

i cant stand nelly retardo...

especially after that missy elliot remix where nelly starts beeping and making noise, wtf is that?

Guest dukeofyork

Re: Shit is everywhere

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

Swollen Members...dope shit

Nelly Furtado...hot shit

Lassie...dog shit

ah ha ha ha haaaaa....

Re: damn it

Originally posted by skcum pfhukr

swollen members, why!!!

i cant stand nelly retardo...

especially after that missy elliot remix where nelly starts beeping and making noise, wtf is that?

nelly retardo lol:scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble: :scramble:

Yo that dude who writes all the names at the beginning has fucken dope styles. Almost looks like Twist wrote it. Im kinda curious who it is but its cool i dont need a name. Probably a famous Canadian writter.

Anyone notice Nelly Furtado kinda has zits? Shes still pretty hot though.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

if you really want you can watch the video on the mtv website. i know itll get said sooner or later so ill say it first , FUCK MTV.

swollen

swollen members don't rap about anything, just a lot of broken sentances. "even my people play cd in prison"... "track got moka on it", i'm sick of mad child and his baby talk, "we see in 3d vision", who the fuk doesn't see in 3d vision????.... they got their eyes on the money and are selling out hard, just look at the videos, pit bulls on short chains, all that cliche rapper video shit. they were dope 3 years ago when they had something to say.

Nelly Furtado is an ugly, whiny, talentless ho who can't sing. Swollen Memberes were dop until they started playing their song EVERY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES up here. Talk about overplayed......

I've seen that Blondie video. Who's the other guy, painting RAP, I believe.....

Guest --zeSto--

so lets get a big old Van City cameo video goin on.

Nelly sings,

Dj Kemo spins,

dedos can do a background

swolen members can sell records to fratboys

and Terry David Mulligan can host the whole fiasco.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Fuck that, Nelly is hot, dope and she shines like a diamond among the trash called 'pop'

I watch MTV just to see her smile....

Dont front!

Guest --zeSto--

I happen to like her wee little pimples,

simply because she'd be way too perfect without them.

You know what I mean...?

The imperfections of a painting vs. the ultrarealism of a photograph.

(^that was for you T.)

Re: swollen

Originally posted by fr8rokr

swollen members don't rap about anything, just a lot of broken sentances. "even my people play cd in prison"... "track got moka on it", i'm sick of mad child and his baby talk, "we see in 3d vision", who the fuk doesn't see in 3d vision????.... they got their eyes on the money and are selling out hard, just look at the videos, pit bulls on short chains, all that cliche rapper video shit. they were dope 3 years ago when they had something to say.

HERE HERE...Mad child needs to not paint his fingernails and clear his god damn throat , prevail needs to put his shirt back on and save a little shred of diginity...although it would be hard to do saying things such as, "Jeans still sag" while rocking possibly the tightest pair of levis ever created...tsk tsk...these guys and that damn much music live dance thing on tv is in my opinion what makes us in canada look like a bunch of _ _ _ _ _ _'s

.....thats the word

Originally posted by Tesseract

Fuck that, Nelly is hot, dope and she shines like a diamond among the trash called 'pop'

I watch MTV just to see her smile....

Dont front!

........... this is the word of the lord.........thank you lord jesus.

CAPS...... you may be seated

Guest STONER DBM
Originally posted by CAPS

I remember when he defused a bomb with the head of a small asian boy.

CAPS.. it hurts.....stop touching it.

now thats some funny shit...

Archived