swiss shit...

desox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by havek

i like way feeling them keep up the work

perfect example of a middle school drop out, or a mentally challenged child... now this scentence can be taken many ways... for example...

I, like way feeling them, keep up the work.

I like way, feeling them keep, up the work.

I like, way feeling them, keep up the work.

thats our lesson for today kids...

now it is time for me to move to the swiss alps... and develope a style that is beyond recognition, those are fulkin dizope! the shading has my eyes buggin, my lil sister is lovin em!

Guest --zeSto--

usually I'm scared whenever anyone attatches a country or city to a thread title.

but this rekindled my faith in regional styles.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

First and last are sick as fuck... the b&w characters lack dynamism. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest TECONE SW

Since you can't speak english you probably won't know what the fuck I'm sayin but...

yeah the styles are hot you showin different blending and such... The last one is pretty wild I like what you did with the colors and faded them out into the paper... By the way what kinda paper you usin? it looks like water color paper in a way...

-->TEC ONE<--

Guest eessee

mad props dog.... like the colors in the first one... what kinda markers are those... look diffrent never seen those before.... its all mad cool good way of repp'n the swiss... lets just say now that ur good on paper keep it the same on the walls...

Archived