swimming

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i started doing that a while back, went and got goggles and the whole deal.....

my chick and i whould go to the local pool at night and it was mad fun and a great work out.

i havent gone in a minute tho...

swimming = good

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 28 2004, 07:33 PM

:lol:

youre the weirdest dude on the board.

swimming is the shit though. you should also try taking bitches to random apartment hot tubs and going hot tubbing and then getting head afterwards.

yo thats nasty. those things are breeding pools for bacteria. Most of em dont even have enough chlorine in em. fuck.

Guest imported_Tesseract

After i started tae kwon do some months ago, i get motivated to do more sports like that, swimming is def on the list as i also started to take long forest bike rides...i would have never seen that coming

Swimming is probably the best cardio you can do.

I need to do more of that actually. But ain't no place to swim around here, unless you want to swim in the piss, blood, cum, puss, sweat, spit, fecal matter, etc. of Gwar.....

Actually, no wait... there is a pool on post. I'm retarted.

most of the swimming I do anymore is from the boat to the wakeboard and back after I've knocked the cobwebs loose. I've got a big wakeboarding trip to Lake Powell scheduled for next year. Its got mamerro style written all over it. One big house boat, two x-10 wakeboarding boats and a shitload of booze for free.

I did go swimming in the caribbean this year as well.

Guest imported_Tesseract

On a sidenote, living where i do and spending half my summer on assorted islands/beaches i think swimming is the only thing that kept me in shape, at least looking like i'm into, these past 5-6 years where all i ever did was eat-sleep-sit on my ass-drink. Swimming is hands down the most pleasurable exercise one can do, especially when its done in the sea

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 28 2004, 10:33 PM

:lol:

swimming is the shit though. you should also try taking bitches to random apartment hot tubs and going hot tubbing and then getting head afterwards.

Don't try it...the clorine can cause burning for the lady and your joint won't be at it's peak shape after the swimming shrivels...

No winter swimming in these parts...gotta stick to the winter benching as a workout :burn:

daaaaamn i havent swam in a while...the only place i actually swim for real are lakes and stuff....the ocean is either to cold or not deep enough out here...or if it is deep enough im too chicken shit to actually go and swim cuz it just doesnt look very fun...as for lakes...iono i like em...in pools i tend to just throw shit at people or horse around all day