Sweet ass biker gang wars.

suburbian bum

Ok mayby this isnt very sweet ass at all. But i sure found the idea very interesting, its sad so many people have lost lives.

Not fake

http://www.msnbc.com/news/165144.asp?cp1=1

FOUNDED IN Oakland, Calif., in 1948, the Hells Angels have gunned their Harleys across the United States and Canada in the intervening half century, establishing a hodgepodge of local chapters. Not far behind was the Bandidos club of Texas, which soon developed into the Angels’ primary opponent for control of methamphetamine production and sales, not to mention distribution rights for harder drugs brought into the country by the “real” organized crime operations.

While the motorcycle gangs have to a large extent been pushed out of the U.S. methamphetamine market by Mexican gangs, the dispute has only moved northward, where added enticements like control of prostitution and arms smuggling have been added.

In both Canada, where the Angels have waged a four-year battle with the Rock Machine gang, and in Scandinavia, where the foe is the familiar Bandidos, the fighting has been murderous and highly destructive.

In Quebec alone, police say, the war between the Angels and the Rock Machine has resulted in 102 killings and 118 attempted murders.

In August, Canada’s Criminal Intelligence Service reported that the 249 known member of the Hells Angels are responsible for extensive drug smuggling and frequent use of violence.

”(They) remain a national priority for law enforcement in Canada,” the agency said.

In Denmark, Sweden and Norway, the two sides deployed rocket-propelled anti-tank grenades and AK-47 assault rifles in their battles.

All told, the wars there have claimed scores of lives and left hundreds wounded, authorities say.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've read a few books on the Angles wicked shit.I've had the pleasure of hanging out with a few, my dad is cool with a grip of them.Their are all great guys but I would never ever mess around with them or any one they know.....they are tight fellas.

My aunt lives in Verdun Qubec on here street alone theirs been a few car bombings and every one seems to know a biker it's fucked

Guest serpent of the light

HEAVY METAL WILL NEVER FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!

ManOwaR May 14 w/ Immortal @ the Ogden. ROCK ON MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

being in the tattoo business, i've met my share of bikers and i hear a lot of the gossip. i guess there's some sort of war going on between the hell's angels and the pagans, and some tattoo artists that i know don't even want to go to the ny convention because they're afraid there's gonna be a shootout or something.

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by serpent of the light

HEAVY METAL WILL NEVER FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!

ManOwaR May 14 w/ Immortal @ the Ogden. ROCK ON MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

see you there. also coming up is dio, the scorpions, and deep purple. oh and also motorhead and morbid angel.

The Hells Angels, the Bandidos, Breed and a few other clubs (don't call them "gangs" they hate that shit) have more-or-less divided up the geographic U.S. into territories. Once in a while, they get into a beef over who is going to control some segment of the country, or who is going to own prostitution in some town, etc. This fight between the H.A.'s and the Mongols is part of the Hells Angels/ Bandidos rivalry. The Mongols are sort of a sub-set of the Bandidos. It's called a "farm club" like in baseball. Amigos MC, Hombres MC, Hermanos MC, Outlaws MC, etc., including the Mongols, are all "associates" of Bandidos MC.

The H.A.'s and Bandidos both are absolutely some dangerous mother fuckers. I live in Bandidos country, in fact, Houston, Texas is where the Bandidos mother chapter was founded (well, actually it was Bay City, I think, but that's a real small unicorporated town near Houston.) They have always owned the biker action in Houston, and Texas and Louisiana and so on. Their territory extends up through the middle of the country and over towards the West Coast up in the Northwest.

Once, back in the '70s, SO I HEARD there was a hippie restaurant in Houston. The Bandidos used to come in there all the time. THE STORY GOES that the owner, Mike, was a dealer and he did business with the president of the Southwest Chapter of the Bandidos. A waitress was flirting with them one morning when they came in to get breakfast. They kept trying to put a hand up her skirt, and she kept avoiding them. Finally, she got annoyed, and told Mike, and Mike came out of the kitchen and told them to knock it off. That pissed off the Bandits, so when she came back with breakfast, one of them says, "Hey, I got a tip for ya." She looks at the guy, and he motions her over. In his hand is a wrapped up red bandana. When she gets over there, he opens the bandana, and it was the upper teeth and hard palate of a human being, fresh from some dead corpse. "This is what happens to narks!" he said. The waitress begins to scream hysterically, the Bandidos all laugh like hell and get up, go outside and fire up their scooters and haul ass. They had decided some guy they knew was an undercover nark, killed him and sawed up the body. This one crazy motherfucker kept his teeth and hard palate. IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THE STORY, they supposedly buried the guy up on some ranch.

Last I heard, there were 27 unsolved murders in Houston alone attributed to the Bandidos MC. And those are just the murders where anybody found a dead body. Not too long ago the cops raided a Bandido's rural house and found a wood chipper in his back yard. There were the remains of at least three different people that had been "wood-chipped" all over the back yard, and the person-burger left for this guy's dogs to eat.

In 1968, there was a nationally-covered fight between some Hells Angels in New York and members of the Breed MC. There were 24 Angels and about 120 Breed, at a custom hot-rod car show. The Breed started it, by stabbing an Angel. When the fight was over, there were eight Breed dead and one Angel dead. A whole bunch of people got stabbed or shot. All eight of the Breed had been castrated and emasculated in the fight. The Angels CUT THEIR DICKS OFF and left them to die in agony. The twenty-four H.A.s stomped the shit out of the 120 Breed, big time. For years afterwards, no other bike clubs would give the H.A.'s any shit whatsoever. All of the "Big Four" clubs are extremely dangerous.

This is no bullshit. Leave the 1%er bikers the fuck alone, and I mean COMPLETELY alone. If you piss them off, you will seriously regret it.

Guest Eski

theyre was a biker shootout round my area about a year ago , some guy got shot in the neck from point blank with a shotgun. scary

Archived