Sweep Team

cultural me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by LENS

I've asked about this before. they're like the illuminati of 12 Oz. Prophet.

No, they're more like the Lamda Lamda Lamda of 12oz.

Wonk saggin who the true Illuminati of 12oz are. Stonecutters.**

nah, lens got it right, but anyway i might as well put this discussion to rest, the sweep team was created to make fun of all the people on 12oz who take it seriously like as if it was part of there actual real everyday life, people up in here would get so hurt and effected by the shit people would say in here and we thought itd be funny to exploit how wak that is, sweep team was just having fun making fun of the ones who stay on these boards as if it is an iv machine or something, and in my eyes it sure as hell worked, people got so pissed i laugh at them, i can actually picture some of the members here loosing sleep and shit thinking to them selves with tears in thier eyes "when is this sweep team gonna stop making fun of me and my no life" but its all good now, its not like i really care or anyone else of the sweep team cares what people on an internet forum who they will most likely never even see otherwise meet in real life, but theres also reference to the mop squad, the mop squad is not the sweep team, its a group of the ones loosing there e-fame, they got jelouse that some new kids (even though not everyone was new, like myself) were getting all this fame from everyone rather then them, wether they admit that to be true or not is irrelevent, but everyone gets the misconception that we were here to sweep the boards with non sense, when in all fairness we did not, we posted in only the threads dedicated to the "cause" and never started trouble, people would see the gold Sweep Team logo and just start hating because it was the cool internet thing to do, it was either you were sweep or you were mop, there were a few that remained neutral but theres the story, bingo bango, now that you know its not that special is it..

Originally posted by Daze One Million

people would see the gold Sweep Team logo and just start hating because it was the cool internet thing to do

...kinda makes you wonder who started coding colors on 12oz.

:cool:

Actually Daze, i found your story to be pretty interesting. It's funny how when the anonymity granted by the internet distorts a persons perception of reality. For allyou haters...my gf digs my "member" status. heh heh heh.

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on this little bit of 12 oz history.