Swedish steeloes

head fuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vlad

oh sweden, the country with the nice trains and hot chicks

you danes will never figure out what you have up there......

dope post. purple trains are like 59048372393 million times cooler in person.

My favourite on those four wholecars above is by far that yellow submarine by Glue. This guy is freaked out and not afraid to show it.

He is one of the hardest painting people I know, We went on an excursion together this fall, but when me and the others were done, he had only started. Walking endless kilometres along the tracks, and being home like 6.30 in the morning is kinda rough when you start work at 08.00.

This guy is special in so many ways. A lot of people hate him for his not always easy-on-the-eyes abstract stuff, but I like it even when I don´t like it. He mostly makes abstract patterns that only sometimes are supposed to look like something like letters, surveillance cameras or eyes. The cameras and eyes are his two most portrayed things, he is very anti Big brother.

Originally posted by northernlite

My favourite on those four wholecars above is by far that yellow submarine by Glue. This guy is freaked out and not afraid to show it.

He is one of the hardest painting people I know, We went on an excursion together this fall, but when me and the others were done, he had only started. Walking endless kilometres along the tracks, and being home like 6.30 in the morning is kinda rough when you start work at 08.00.

This guy is special in so many ways. A lot of people hate him for his not always easy-on-the-eyes abstract stuff, but I like it even when I don´t like it. He mostly makes abstract patterns that only sometimes are supposed to look like something like letters, surveillance cameras or eyes. The cameras and eyes are his two most portrayed things, he is very anti Big brother.

Word. Is that him on Overdoze doing that wholecar with Star and Casio?

If it is then I have to say that the most interresting thing about that is that he's the only one in that section that has a sketch...and it really does look like he just made up a load of random stuff. He does some crazy stuff, but props where it's due!

No, I think that the one with Star and Casio in the tunnels is actually Maes, another crazy artist on the loose. It beats me why he uses a sketch, since I´ve seen him do the most complex stuff from the top of his head.

I think there is another action with glue in that film though, he is doing a window down with some others, forgot who. Could be Unik and someone else.

The Underground Production crew is currently working on a book, set to be released this spring. It portrays 8 writers and Maes is one of them.

I think there is another action with glue in that film though, he is doing a window down with some others, forgot who. Could be Unik and someone else.

If I'm thinking about the same one then it's him, skar and unik.

bump for the additions. i love swedish graffiti. so many amazing styles. and you dont hear too much about it. its nice to hear some info. the few swedish writers ive spoken with were super nice people. and it was a beautiful country... well the little bit i did get to see.

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by head fuck

Word. Is that him on Overdoze doing that wholecar with Star and Casio?

that was a fine video headfuck, you will have let me borow it again sometime....

big fan of the sweedish steez, when i was a kid my best friend was swedish, at easter we used to get thease super fresh easter eggs filled with sweedish choclate treats.....hmmmmmmmmm...yeah swedish trains are nice so are there videos, area08's destruction scene is super fresh....that book sounds pretty cool, who else is fetured?...more obey would be nice...pretty please with a cherry on top....oooh and some insides to....

Originally posted by sofarok

....that book sounds pretty cool, who else is featured?

The book is about eight different writers, Ance, Ikaros, Maes, Philly and Rilo from Sweden. Egs from finland, Tele from Denmark and Mr Mucho from Norway. From what I´ve heard they get like twenty pages each in the book, so it will be pretty in-depth covering of each and every one.

The book is about eight different writers, Ance, Ikaros, Maes, Philly and Rilo from Sweden. Egs from finland, Tele from Denmark and Mr Mucho from Norway. From what I´ve heard they get like twenty pages each in the book, so it will be pretty in-depth covering of each and every one.

Damn that sounds really fresh!

Does anyone know where I could catch some recent egs pieces? All I've seen is the one on the double issue of Xplicit grafx.

Archived