SWEDEN

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

Does/Has anyone live in Sweden? Stolkholm to be exact, or does anyone have an experience/stories etc... About Sweden? Tell me about it.

Thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

Up to the top so all you nice European people can see this thread and think "Oh Chicken Bone is such a nice fellow, I like Sweden, lets entice him with information regarding many numerous findings upon my past experience in that nice Swedish place"

Guest imported_Europe

Sweden, well what can I say. Compared to Denmark its harder to bomb, harder to drink, harder to smoke. The girls are the same though. And compared to the states both countries are heaven. Go there, you wont regret it... and swing by Denmark while you are at it...

i hear the subway is next to impossible

the country is beautiful

ikea is from there

nordic people have to be the friendliest people ive ever met

its expensive

im dying to visit

apparently the girls are beautiful

nordic countries look like the future

really cool architecture

yes dazzle we must do a nordic excursion

Guest ctrl+alt+del

wait...i just remembered...arn't hannah and magdalena graf from sweden? hmmmm im gonna go on a picture hunt. hope for your sake i find what im looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i'm from sweden. i'm born in hudiksvall. but at the moment i live in Australia. stockholm is a great city with heaps of chicks. graffiti is really big in sweden at the moment. allthough it's a lot of toys around.

there is very few legal walls, about ten in the whole country actually.

there is alot of swedish web sites documenting graffiti. there is also a swedish hiphop community/forum that just turned international but there is still a lot of swedish writers, there you can find links to some of the best swedish graff sites with hundreds of walls and trains.whoa.nu

• 3 years later...

I went to Sweden just this past December and I gotta tell you those Swedish girls really dig foreigners. I met three incredibly pretty/cute/hot girls there (one of which I'm currently going out with) during my 2 night stay and I had the best time while I was there.

I'm going back to Gothenburg in about 2 weeks.

• 2 years later...

Archived