Sweatshirt preferences?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

120% zippie.

One from Neighborhoodies.com that says PCP ROBOT which is comfortable as a freshly dousched vagina... props to them.

I also have an old-ass Ecko zip-up with a leather patch on the elbow. Looks like a total fratboy jacket, the Greek letters don't help.

Then an olive England zippie that's plain except for the 'loose' stitching all over it and a gram pocket on the arm.

(metal) Zip Hoodies suck!

After one wash the metal zip gets bent out of shape. So, for the rest of the hoodies life it looks like you have boobs.

I prefer the plastic zips or traditional non zip hoodies.

reg hoodies.

the most comfortable i have is by upperplayground. not sure what company actually makes the swaetshirt. nice big neck hole for my rock. seems like russell and champions and those run-of-the mill companies necks get small sometimes. well they start smaller anyways.

:::tip::::

Originally posted by -Rage-

(metal) Zip Hoodies suck!

After one wash the metal zip gets bent out of shape. So, for the rest of the hoodies life it looks like you have boobs.

when you wash them make sure you zip them up and turn them inside out before you throw them in and dont put them in the dryer if you dont have to. it keeps the metal and plastic from bending...boobie style.

regular hoodies with a jacket on top . the most comfortables i got are a 3 year old Nike one thats still perfect, and a Champion one thats also real good.

i dont remember what its like to have a zip up hoodie, im sure it sucked cause the zipper can break and it looks like shit too, and its usless really.

crewneck? hell naw

I like russells because you can get their hoodies in lanky sizes so that it doesnt fit me like a hooded tube top. Zip ups are cool too they usually fit properly regardless. Some times i hate cheap zippers thought that stop working right after a few zips.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

i get most of my shit here...

http://www.workingmans.com

brands i know and like:

cheetah-cheap, comfy, warm, big hood

also, when its says its xxl, its xxl.

*addidas-lil more expensive, but good quality

material, big hood, heavy weight, but light.

also fits nicely.

i also get some from the workingmans,

but i forget the brand name. ill check when i get home.

those fit the same, big hood, warm, and cheap!

*(dont know the brand type,

but the hood is big, i like that)

YES!! destroya!

DEEP HOODS!

if the shit doesn't at least cover my eyebrows, it's too small

i like to wear clothes that fit me now that i'm an old lady, but i still wanna rock it incognito with the big ass hood that covers my mugg.

Regular hoodies

With properly stiched thumbholes. If you've ever worn some Bench shit, you'll know what I'm talking about. Fucking excellent in the winter

If it's gonna be zipup I prefer that it doesn't have a hood

Archived