sweatpants

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

god i love illegal pieces..

that grate/onetime/fyter is pretty low to the ground compared to their other stuff...very nice though.

[This message has been edited by fr8lover (edited 07-07-2001).]

fuck it. nice post man.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

[This message has been edited by DankLordz (edited 07-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by DankLordz (edited 07-07-2001).]

most into that post bump... yeah the merz and kern are sweet but i am digging the eary! gross color scheme great place ment overall grossness factor of 8.5 go graffilthy. the one tiiime roof is sweet. fuck it everything is. that ear area throw is kicking face too.

i dunno. bump for everything.

Ostensibly, this post exists within a post-modern "sphere" of confounded disorder; an antisocial statement enduring within a sub-society (12oz). To look deeper, one will discover that the post's true nature is actually quite the opposite, and serves as more of a subconscious support beam for the collective mentality of "Bench" enthusiasts.

A fascinating paradox indeed.

me and a freind took a drunken trip to ny city. we got a little silly and took walk about,EARSNOT was up all over the place.soon the sillyness got out of hand and we ended up in jail.gess who was up with some scribes yup......EARSNOT!now thats geting up!

[This message has been edited by freighthunter (edited 07-09-2001).]

hi five to merz and kernel for the nice illegals..

also...maybe it is just me but i love that five one-liner throw....well, maybe a two-liner....but dope none the less.

------------------

Support low-budget graffiti publications!

http://www.zing.com:80/picture/pb00374b605ec5bc04819efff00f4a3c4/fe602af0.gif'>

DEAD IN THE DIRT

P.O. BOX 1030

Jeffersonville, IN

Archived