suspended from school.

suicidebombr

some was calling one of my friend a "nigger lover" today. I flipped out and beat the holy shit out of him. His face was bloody and shit. the principal came and took me to the office and told me i was suspended for about 5 days. It was very worth it, i get a week break from school and got to release some aggression.

:king:Krook - hates-racist-people-oner:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

errr.... sorry krook but....

do you think racism is an excuse for violence?

does racism make violence acceptable?

Is violence the right way to show someone that racism is wrong?

Kghandi7

I MISSED THE DAYS OF GETTING SUSPENDED N GETTIN A WEEK OR 2 OFF FROM SCHOOL....I REMEBER WE USED TO SMOKED POT N CIGGARATES IN THE BASEMENT BATHROOM. ANYTIME U WENT THERE THEYRE WOULD BE MAD HEADS. AND ONE TIME THE PRINCIPAL N THE GUARDS CAME DOWN AND THEYRE WAS SO MUCH HERB SMOKE THEY ALL WERE CAUGHING N STEPING BACK N COULDNT SEE SO WE RUSHED THE DOOR AND THE PRINCIPAL KNEW ME N MY FACE AND SEEN MY FACE AND CHASED US ALL THE WAY OFF SCHOOL PROPERTY...A MONTH IN SUM FUCKED UP SKOOL IN BUSHWICK AFTER THAT....UNTIL I WAS LET BACK IN BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY 2 SECURITY GUARDS HAD ASTHMA... :hatred:

the only high school brawl i was in everyone involved got suspended apart from me because said i was trying to break it up :D

priamry school was way better you could get in tons of fights before they got serious to you.... i got suspened twice, the 2nd time i still remeber talking to the principal about getting caught fighting and she had a look at detention history book and i had been in dentention for fighting literally everyday for the past fortnight or something, the first time what i did got me suspended on its own cos it was deemed to be too violent (kicking some kid in who was wrestling my mate in the forehead- he thought a brick hit him) primary school was thugged out !

getting suspended is the best.... i have so many suspension stories to share, lemme start from elementary. in first grade i got 2 1 day suspensions and they called my house like everyday. then one day in phys ed, we had some coach and i decided, hey, lets have the whole fucken class climb up the batting cage in the soft ball field and we did and someone told on me and i got expelled for "endangering the lives of my fellow students". then i went to some shitty school and nothing happened until 6th grade.... holy hell... thats were it all began. altogether i got 19 days of suspension in my 6th grade year. 7th grade, 10 days graffiti, 2 days fighting and 1 for drug paraphernelia. it was great. then this year, 5 for graffiti and 1 for some retarded shit. altogether, i had 53 referals this year and ive spent 13 days in internal suspension. i feel great.:)

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

I got expelled like 4 years ago for threatening to kill this kid. my school was lame.

hahahah i wasnt around for this one, but me and this kid got suspended for a week one time.... thinking about it now is pretty hill-er-oussss

that school was lame