SUSPECTS!!!!!!!!you are

fiberoptical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there is a chance, that in the not so far off future, american citizens with

enough introspection and intelligence will look at themselves and

our country, and wonder, how this could we ever let this happen...

maybe some people already have...

sounds pretty scary

i really should have taken more computer courses..

can you imagine the possibilities of hacking into such a database?

i wonder if they have even considered that possibility..

what a shame that republicans have just been awarded so much power..

its fucked...once they have this kind of power over the privacy of the individual, they won't ever give it back.

i've wondered how it ever got to this..

political backlash is about the only answer i can come up with..

the government swings way too far to one side, then gets swung way back in the other direction when the policies fail

if this all goes through...and suddenly the minutia of everday life is an open book for the government to inspect...people will cry over their lost freedom..maybe then it will be time for a revolution.

i am losing faith

so much in fact, i think i've gone negative

I have a canadian flag sticker on my car, and i've never even been to canada...but i'd gladly have a canadian flag on my car than an american one. This is a bunch of bullshit, the government already has a database that if you have a certain word in any of the e-mails or instant messages you send the whole conversation goes into the database. Fuck that, thats some 1984 type shit.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i was just about to post this article in here.

creepy stuff. but, it seems to be a part of "the new reality" in america.

how can you help if you are so against this? well, there will surely be at some point an organized protest/demonstration somewhere (most likely in d.c. - that would make the most sense). so go to it and voice your anger and dislike. sure you can argue it won't do anything, like voting (ahahaha) but it's better than just sitting on your ass and complaining about it. if there isn't any sort of protest, start your own! let the effing republicans and the rest of the damned politicians know what time it is and that this is completely unacceptable.

if mr. orwell were still alive, he would be laughing out loud. then i would offer him a cigarette and a whiskey.

word.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

As usual, the only thing that truly gets my head spinning from this is wondering how many yottabytes of storage the government would need to carry this out.

I don't know, sounds a bit unlikely... plus, it's an ed/op column, bad place to get facts. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

As usual, the only thing that truly gets my head spinning from this is wondering how many yottabytes of storage the government would need to carry this out.

I don't know, sounds a bit unlikely... plus, it's an ed/op column, bad place to get facts. Beer,

El Mamerro

could they even come close to storing 1/100th of this supposed information?

ahh... you know how they like to claim that the CIA etc. are 10 years

ahead of the general population's technology? (maybe a rumour statred by the CIA).

I'm pretty sure that by the time all this Orwellian shit comes into play,

they with have devised a half decent nanotech (or quantum) storage device.

.... if they havent already!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Kilo7-

ahh... you know how they like to claim that the CIA etc. are 10 years

ahead of the general population's technology? (maybe a rumour statred by the CIA).

I'm pretty sure that by the time all this Orwellian shit comes into play,

they with have devised a half decent nanotech (or quantum) storage device.

.... if they havent already!

Yeah, I'm sure the technology will be available for specific devices, and a sufficiently large array would be able to hold the information... but the infrastructure needed for such a project, both in hardware and software, is mind boggling. How to wire up all these devices for safe connections, how to develop software stable and powerful enough to handle this ungodly amount of information, and how to keep it protected from invasion... This would all require an enormous amount of time, money, and effort, and you can bet the government wouldn't go for a half-assed job on it, lest they want to fuck themselves in the ass.

I don't see it happening anytime soon. Possible, maybe, but everyone seems to be acting like this would happen overnight. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i don't honestly see any difference whether this shit is brought out tomorrow or 20 years from now. either way it is not a good thing. that's what i am saying. and i don't really see it as being a reach or some sci-fi dream. it makes perfect sense. now with a homeland security issue (that will be probably exist for now on until this wonderful nation comes to an end), this works to a t side by side, and a great excuse for the government to walk all over the aclu and the rest of us. but anyway, good luck.

Try doing a web search for the new agency, the IAO (Information Awareness Organization.) It is headed up by a key figure in the Iran/Contra scandal---John Poindexter. Any of you old enough to remember him? Check out the logo/seal of the new IAO agency--"creepy."

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Paranoid

http://www.security.scs.cmu.edu/privacy/priva

http://www.dcpages.com/Government/Federal/Executi

Look for #5 "Information Awareness Organization" or try

http://www.darpa.mil/iao/

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by rip

wow the goverments gona be seeing alot of pr0n purchases and whore house visits when im in japan. you can believe that.

Why pay for it when you can just say your a foreigner and they will spread there legs quicker than you can say JACK FLASH......

Archived