SUSHI:will I die

AREANKAY

Okay so I'm trying to make my own sushi this afternoon, so I'm gonna go down to this chinese fish market and see what's up if the stuff is fresh n whatever. But I was reading you can freeze the fish to kill off bacteria. Any one have any insight on this. I don't want a tape worm yahmean. I mean I know the fish has to be fresh but sushi spots get there stuff from weird spots, This is just like a local fish market in china town.?????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fresh fish should never smell fishy or look 'tired'. a fresh fish's eyes will be clear, not cloudy.

fishmarkets should get fresh fish every morning except sunday, when they are closed, which is why never eat fish at a restaurant on a sunday.

mmmm... pacific salmon sashimi.

Look at this motherfuckers... I invented a sushi. Its damn good, but a little off the wall, so don't be scary bastards and make some today...

Ingredients:

Shrimp Small

Celery

Cream Cheese

Seaweed

Vinegar

Rice

Coctail Sauce

Make the rice with vinegar like you usually do, the key is to mix the shrimp with the coctail sauce but be sure not to get too much. Then wrap like regular ass sushi... You'll love it

Weird Ass Sleazy Business Man Type: So I went down to China Town, ya, stopped at one of the massage parlors, that shit was sushi grade. *Makes nasty licking signal...*

I'm a weirdo

So insted of getting fish for sushi I went and bought an aquariums owner manual book, so when I get my tank I know somthing. So I went from eating the dead bitches to learning how to keep them alive and healthey in 10 minutes time. YEP

Although I'm kinda wanting to get sea urchins, kill them and make sushi from them from my fish tank when I get it going good.

Originally posted by High Priest

Sounds pretty gnarly, i have no skill in prep. Meat of any sort so.. here's a photo from japan.

http://www.rdi.st/xmasgodzirra.jpg'>

"uuaaah.... godzirra..."

... i'm going to hell.

sushi is dank, i think people who dont like sushi are basically fags. i mean no offense... you just must be gay or something. i almost threw up the first time i ate it (when i was like 12 or something) but like most people in grew on me... the texture and the taste are both so rich and satisfying... it doesnt taste like anything i can put my finger on but it doesnt matter, its just good.

and eel is the barbecued chicken of sushi. sometimes the way the edges are kinda jiggly wierds me out but as soon as you forget about it and put in your mouth its all gravy.

and i hate to say this milton but i personally think cream cheese and celery have no place in sushi. creame cheese maybe. maybe. but it sounds like you're a chef or you actually made this sushi you speak of so i should shut up.

im probably going to hell for saying fag and stuff too.. just because i dont believe in saying that type of thing but i did anyway... i do anyway.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

im probably going to hell for saying fag and stuff too.. just because i dont believe in saying that type of thing but i did anyway... i do anyway.

But you're helping Jesus by calling people fags because you're discouraging them from liking the same gender, which is a no-no in the bible. So just remember, everytime you call someone a fag, queer, flamer or homo, you're doing Jesus a favor.

It'd be fun to host a Sunday School show. ;)

Originally posted by azert

But you're helping Jesus by calling people fags because you're discouraging them from liking the same gender, which is a no-no in the bible

in the bible, god creates everything in a few days, a drunk builds a big boat and puts animals on it because god told him to, a dude walks on water, dies, and comes back to life... the bible seems to be all about shit that is really really unlikely... like a world with no gay people.

Originally posted by ..fuD..

in the bible, god creates everything in a few days, a drunk builds a big boat and puts animals on it because god told him to, a dude walks on water, dies, and comes back to life... the bible seems to be all about shit that is really really unlikely... like a world with no gay people.

Um I was being sarcastic so uhhh.. yeah.

Archived