Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SUSHI:will I die

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Jul 10, 2004.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

Okay so I'm trying to make my own sushi this afternoon, so I'm gonna go down to this chinese fish market and see what's up if the stuff is fresh n whatever. But I was reading you can freeze the fish to kill off bacteria. Any one have any insight on this. I don't want a tape worm yahmean. I mean I know the fish has to be fresh but sushi spots get there stuff from weird spots, This is just like a local fish market in china town.?????

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

fresh fish should never smell fishy or look 'tired'. a fresh fish's eyes will be clear, not cloudy.
    fishmarkets should get fresh fish every morning except sunday, when they are closed, which is why never eat fish at a restaurant on a sunday.

mmmm... pacific salmon sashimi.

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Sounds pretty gnarly, i have no skill in prep. Meat of any sort so.. here's a photo from japan.

[​IMG]

4. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Look at this motherfuckers... I invented a sushi. Its damn good, but a little off the wall, so don't be scary bastards and make some today...

Ingredients:
    Shrimp Small
    Celery
    Cream Cheese
    Seaweed
    Vinegar
    Rice
    Coctail Sauce

Make the rice with vinegar like you usually do, the key is to mix the shrimp with the coctail sauce but be sure not to get too much. Then wrap like regular ass sushi... You'll love it

Weird Ass Sleazy Business Man Type: So I went down to China Town, ya, stopped at one of the massage parlors, that shit was sushi grade. *Makes nasty licking signal...*

5. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

I'm a weirdo

So insted of getting fish for sushi I went and bought an aquariums owner manual book, so when I get my tank I know somthing. So I went from eating the dead bitches to learning how to keep them alive and healthey in 10 minutes time. YEP

Although I'm kinda wanting to get sea urchins, kill them and make sushi from them from my fish tank when I get it going good.

6. Evoke_Me

Evoke_Me Junior Member

i guess the point pf sushi is to eat it raw, but i like it cooked

7. mr. arbuckle

mr. arbuckle New Jack

sushi is the bomb, its just too expensive for me. yesterday i spent $50 on sushi and sashimi for me alone. i think my favorites would be that dark red tuna and eel. eel is like the bbq chicken of sushi.

8. villain

villain Veteran Member

50$ on sushi!!??! That's alot of sushi.... damn what were you eating rare blue tuna or some shit?

9. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Never in my life have i eaten sushi:eek:

10. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

sushi is so flame...i like it without wasabi, that shit is too intense.

11. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

that is fuckin rad to call something flame...
    sounds like something straight out of an 80s teen movie.

12. azert

azert Senior Member

I can't stand sushi, the texture makes me gag instantly. Plus the first time I had sushi, my friend hid a large glob of wasabi between the fish and rice. Hipster bastard.

13. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

I hated sushi at first but after it grew on me

14. ment2

ment2 New Jack

15. azert

azert Senior Member

But you're helping Jesus by calling people fags because you're discouraging them from liking the same gender, which is a no-no in the bible. So just remember, everytime you call someone a fag, queer, flamer or homo, you're doing Jesus a favor.

It'd be fun to host a Sunday School show. ;)