survivior

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hear ya man. That po-lice officer is HOT. That shit with Clarence "two cherries" Black is pretty funny. I wonder if I would be such a little bitch if I was out there.

Has anyone else noticed how there are only ever two black people in the game? Hmmm.....

And who else just wants to punch The Probst right in the face?

I'm rooting for that white-trash hick goat farmer. Yeeeee Haaaaaw!!!!!!

I then collapsed exhuasted, crying 'the demon! the demon!'. I grew very cold, and heavily sedated, lying on the floor in a blanket. I believed that we were all going to die, poisoned by some agent in the leaves we had all eaten. I felt the demon bubbling round inside of me, hissing and begging to take control of me again. I felt that it would overcome me immediately if I let it.

elimidate great show to fill the 430 gap between third rock and the simpsons. i need to get out more.

you want a good theme for survivor? take 16 people who dont know theyre going. theyre at a bar one night and the next they wake up on a desert island........

dazzle> i hear ya. they always sing and some gay shit like that. or dance and pretty much make them selves look like total losers. and they usually are total losers. ive always wanted to go on an elimidate.

anyways..... whos got bets on survivior?

And it's funny how they always put them in some obviously fake office and say they're a stockbroker or something. Suuuuuuure. That's why you're on ELIMIDATE with the rest of these pathetic fucks. The girls are usually hot, though. If I went on, I try and get them all.

I got 10 bucks saying Tom the Goat Fucker wins Survivor. Hyuk.

Originally posted by The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

I got 10 bucks saying Tom the Goat Fucker wins Survivor. Hyuk. [/b]

In my best hillbilly voice.

"What cha got ta do is sneak up behind them on a cliff grab hold of her real tight, that way she'll back up inta ya":D

Guest BROWNer

i caught a bit of it. that fat farmer guy was really really annoying. i hope

he gets the boot.

it didn't really hold my attention. whatever.

anybody seen lovecruise? tv is so pathetic.

Archived