surrrrfffsss up brahhhhhh

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

this is the official surfing thread.

i know the hawaii guys will be in on this shit.

Today:

solid offshore breeze, nice waist high sets all day, at my favorite break. great fucking day!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

this is the official surfing thread.

i know the hawaii guys will be in on this shit.

sorry, but not everyone in hawaii is on that shit.

some of us wear lava lavas all day, go to work

picking coconuts, and get to work in outrigger

canoes, and when we come home from a long,

hard day at work we like to retire to our comfortable

grass shacks while we fall asleep to the tender

sounds of hula girls playing intoxicating melodies

on their ukuleles. TALOFA!

i miss the beach, its too hot here.

i see that movie.... it was... eh.

i wanna see the one with michelle rodriguez...

and i saw in gods hands.

hawaii gurl hea, maui reppasent.

BOTU BOTU SOOK SOOK!!!! ONE ON ONE!!!

BLING BLING!

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

solid offshore breeze, nice waist high sets all day, at my favorite break. great fucking day!

your a fucker...i got a surf alert today saying it was going to be good north of here...

i swear...i was at the beach all last summer...actually for the past 6 summer...now that im gone shit is going bonkers...

im sure the hurricane season is going to be great this year...im also sure i wont be able to make to the beach to partake in any of it...

fuck fuck fuck...

Guest platapie

post soem pics hesh of the beaches out there. i rmemeber seeign a story on east coats surfers and they showed all these dope spots where it was exactly what you sai dabotu waist high and just perfect waves. no one around and shit. i mean im usre its not liek this all the tiem but i would liek too see someore.

Guest uncle-boy

i went to sandy's today with some homies.

had good shore break for body surfing, but it's not as big as earlier this week.

i still got shmall kine roasted tho.:D

getting worked, cruising, getting grinds from the "local chef" and inspectabooty = winnahs

After reading this thread you guys have made me feel beach sick, you guys here of kirra or burleigh in oz, thats not my local breaks but i just fucking love going down to kirra for a week at a time it has the nicest waves, perfect 1-2.5metre right-hand waves go for bout a hundred metres or so on the best of days and doesn't break onto sharp as shit coral as places you call home, im in love :love2: :love2: :love2:

if i ever go to hawaii and im actually thinking about moving there with no money and finding a job and just buming around over there for a while...find a job watering plants at some hotel...or take some bullshit job, I would mos def take up surfing......and of course try and party with the dpc..

i can't surf worth shit, let alone skating.

i tried skim boarding the other day at this beach.

beach has mad erosion going on...and the beach has shells so when i jumped on the board, i slipped and scraped up my shin...it isn't bad, though it looks like a skateboarding wound.

i plan to go again maybe next week/this weekend to another beach.

say word.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by platapie

post soem pics hesh of the beaches out there. i rmemeber seeign a story on east coats surfers and they showed all these dope spots where it was exactly what you sai dabotu waist high and just perfect waves. no one around and shit. i mean im usre its not liek this all the tiem but i would liek too see someore.

hahaha, thats a farse. its usually pretty crowded but nothing like out in california. lemme see if i can find some pictures, i don't have a scanner so it may be kinda tricky.

Originally posted by boogie hands

i swear...i was at the beach all last summer...actually for the past 6 summer...now that im gone shit is going bonkers...

im sure the hurricane season is going to be great this year...im also sure i wont be able to make to the beach to partake

in any of it...

this summer seems to be wayyyyyy more consistent w/ swell so far. im waiting for a banger ass huricane swell.

Guest HESHIANDET

any real new englander will knwo this spot. called matunuck, its a rock reef that just kicks all the time, old men call it "little trestles" because of the similarities i guess. never been to trestles so i can't say. this break is solid when its really big, and there are equal amounts of rights and lefts. only problem is the bottom is rock, and on the rocks are little barnicles that will shred your feet, booties or a pair of keds are a must.

Archived