surprise party

fatalist

so you all know how my friend/x boy is leaving back home, but before he heads off.. his co-workers, and two roommates are throwing him a surprise party...here's the problem..one of his co-worker is a girl that he had a little thang with...when him and i weren't do so well...he wasn't my man or anything, but still shit was fucked up....and her bestfriend also works with them...so those two hoe's are going to his apartment to decorate the place while him and the rest of the crew from work are playing football...did i fail to mention those hoe's and i despise one another....

his roomate invited me to the bash......so you know i'm there

i bought a whole new cute fuckin outfit....and im taking aleast 3 of my closest girls...

i hate the fact that those two girls are bringing the stupid food, and shit like that...it makes me not want to eat it...will i look retarded if i grub on their food....

and how should i handle the situation...if she is all up on my ex man....without crashing the party.....

:mad:

not only that, but the majority of the people that will be attending will be from work...so you know their going to share their gay little work stories with one another....what the fuck do i do.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Go in there with a really short skirt on and mad cleavage, and I bet they will be hating you. And eat as much of their grub as you want, because that’ll piss them off. And act really silly and keep telling every guy there how drunk you are. And pull off your panties from underneath your miniskirt in front of everyone, and give them to him when it’s time to say farewell.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Seriously, though. You should go. You were invited, and shouldn’t let these hoes “win”, so to speak. Your guy will obviously wish you were there, no?

your right...im going...but i don't want to feel like the fuckin black sheep

plus, he will be taking off the very next day..so i have to be there..weather those bitches like it or not

you could go really early or really late just to wish him well..

slave's got a good suggestion..

this situation spells drama.

i don't see too many surprises here, sounds like you already know you're in a sticky situation.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by fatalist

i thought about it...but bad idea

hahahaha, she also has bigger boobs than you:lol:

i bought a whole new cute fuckin outfit....

:love2:

parties are for having fun. if you think you can have fun at the party despite the drama, go rock out. if you think these hizzos will ruin it for you, fuck it. if you want a man that will treat you the way you want to be treated, tap the g-spizzot, and induce the most intense orgasm-tastic sex fest of your life, move to hong kong and holler at me.

:yum:

Re: Re: surprise party

Originally posted by iquit

:love2:

parties are for having fun. if you think you can have fun at the party despite the drama, go rock out. if you think these hizzos will ruin it for you, fuck it. if you want a man that will treat you the way you want to be treated, tap the g-spizzot, and induce the most intense orgasm-tastic sex fest of your life, move to hong kong and holler at me.

:yum:

i'll holla when im in hongkong :cool:

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

outcook them:lol:

no but seriously, like someone else said. ya cant let them win. so go, and if you really care that much, dont give them the chance to hang all over him.

how do i accomplish that without looking so obvious though :confused:

honestly girl...

if you want his attention, and he's not giving it to you for whatever reason (that other girls baller blocking you) start flirting with some of his friends...

for reals. that pisses us guys off more than anything. laugh a little at someone elses jokes, and seem all interested or some shit... and if he still feeling you at all, he'll wonder what the fucks going on, and come check you out.

then you talk to him, and keep it interesting, and he'll be hooked.

kinda panties you wearing to the party? hahah

the amusement value would be so much higher if you made it obvious.

seriously tho, tease got it right, you'll know when you start flirtin with his homie's. you can always count on that.

Two things…DO NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM TEASE…I didn’t read his post, but I’m pretty sure you shouldn’t either.

Just don’t sweat it. Just go to the party as Audrey Hepburn in that movie musical where she works at a bookstore and Fred Astaire turns her into a model. Actually don’t, that’s stupid. Go be someone cool, like Cleopatra.

No worries, just don’t dwell on the fact that you two have history and that things are awkward. I bet he doesn’t want some uncomfortable vibe, so don’t let those other girls get that on you. Just be cool, have fun, and make sure you eat a lot.

Archived