Suprise visit from ex?

Giving Tree

This definitely deserves it's own thread

Ex girlfriend of about 7 months is coming today, after a month or so of being split up. Long distance, ended on kind of crappy terms, coming with the "just friends" facade that always fronts a trip planned the DAY BEFORE for which the flight had to be easily 500 plus dollars due to the immediacy of the ticket, and on top of that, she's staying until TUESDAY.

my heart has been racing since she TEXT-MESSAGED ME to pick her up tomorrow at 5:45 at the local airport.

I want her back. clearly. right now my "emotions" and life is such that I'm not really stable enough to have a relationship, I'm seeing a doctor, blah blah blah. but ideally we could work things out. she also said plain as day "this does not mean we are back together." but did also state "I just can't resist you." so:

what the fuck do I do? I DON'T want to mess things up if we could get back together, but I don't want to expect something that's just her saying "you are just so damn sexy you are worth 500 plus dollars to come fuck for a few days."

I am lost. can I keep the friends tip? will we work things out? is this the ender visit?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Might be a set up...she may have been knocked up from some 1-night stand... definatly not father status, but it looks like you may be. (hence the worth 500 quote.)

So she comes back to you and gets with you. She flies back..and them bam you get the call 9 months later. Tread softly...use protection if you hit it.

Just take it slow and see what happens.

Originally posted by Hermdog@Jan 7 2005, 04:48 PM

Might be a set up...she may have been knocked up from some 1-night stand... definatly not father status, but it looks like you may be. (hence the worth 500 quote.)

So she comes back to you and gets with you. She flies back..and them bam you get the call 9 months later. Tread softly...use protection if you hit it.

Just take it slow and see what happens.

well i KNOW what's GOING to happen. i'm going to work her retarded. it's been like a month without any play. not that is uncommon for me but if it's thrown in your face, i mean common man..

she's not trying to net me. she's rich. she's got enough money to buy 50 guys, let alone my stupid ass.. that's definately not the reason.

Fuck yeah giving tree, same shit just happened to me! My

ex of 2 years just surprised me christmas night after being

apart for 6 months.. flew from NY to Orlando for me. 12 days

of non-stop sexing. Shit was amazing. Take advantage of it.

She'll behave herself because she knows you've got freedom.

Originally posted by S@T@N@Jan 7 2005, 05:17 PM

HOLY SHIT DUDE i haven't talked to you in forever!!

hit me up with a p.m. and i'll send you my aim name.. we need to catch up dude.

hmmm, sounds suspect to me. she just up and left the first time around right?

the girl might be bi polar. :lol:

i wouldnt make any sexual advances on her, until she made a move on you... make it seem like sex isnt shit to your or that youve been getting yours while she was gone.

but you never know, it could be that she just misses you and wants to see if yall still "got it".

good luck man, hope it works out for the best.

keep us updated!

Originally posted by S@T@N@Jan 7 2005, 05:17 PM

Dude, when i went to see my ex this past December, we didn't have non stop sexing. Now that i think about it, thats pretty fucked up!

it must be that time of year because my ex came to visit a few weeks ago. i havent seen her in over a year thought i was over it but then i saw her and i remembered everything i wish i still had in my life..ha i sound corny as hell but anyway dont be pushy just enjoy yourself and dont expect to much that way you wont be let down..good luck i know how u feel luckily my ex moving was the best thing for both of us now we are good friends and we can actually have an adult relationship without all the drama!

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK+Jan 8 2005, 03:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TURBOCAPSLOK - Jan 8 2005, 03:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Jan 7 2005, 11:12 PM

i wouldnt make any sexual advances on her,

TEASE, I HEARD YOU LOOK AT YOUR BROTHERS POO.

[/b]

Hahahahaha .. this made me laugh.

Giving - update? Pictures?

"Indeed, psychologists attest that the season to be jolly can in fact be the loneliest and most stressful time of the year for many individuals" — On that note, take advantage of it until Spring then all will wilt away again...Good luck!