SUPREME F/W 2009

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dope! hadnt seen those Vans....or the pillows.. the pillows probably will be a grip for somehting you really wont want to buy. anyways the jacket is on point its reversible from what I read on a blog, I had already seen it on.

Supreme needs to drop the Fall 09 shit already...

From sufu:

-Heather arch logo hoodie - black, red, purple

-box logo new era - cords and others

-classic 2 tone 5 panel hats

-leather down vest

-rigid denim, cord pants, cargo pants

collabos

- x hanes tank top

- x thrasher magazine

- x disney (tees and hoodies) - featuring mickey mouse...?

- x vans - chukka low and old school

- x taps - shown above

- x APC - denim and tee

- x damien hirst

- x harmony colin (however it's spelled)

9/5 - tokyo start

9/12 - rest of japan

NYC, LA - no fucking clue

funnny how differnet everyones selects of whats hot and whats not is...

Misteraven and I thought the hanes collab was a pretty slick idea.. and to me the tweed hat just doesn't do it for me...those fabrics are a bit to much.. anyhow, they reopen the shop with all these good.... going in on that upskirt and sagamore parka..

the hanes collab shouldve been pulled out for spring/summer when peeps just wear alot of white though..I wouldve copped back then.

was the hanes sold out? i was wondering if the resellers would go mad over that shit. how long where you in line for? i'm gonna cop that same hat you got today (hopefully).

nah, the hanes shit I dont think dropped, neither did the Mickey branded shit..

and they usually have a crazy stock of hats, sure you can get one still.

i just cant do it..

i wont buy a thing from these cats...

whats so special about them?

like the white tee and wife-beaters...look like regular shit i can rack from walmart..

i guess the thing that bothers me is the fact that they charge so much..to me it just seems like they put their logo on somebody else's design and charge 3 times as much..kinda corny if u ask me

i just cant do it..

i wont buy a thing from these cats...

whats so special about them?

like the white tee and wife-beaters...look like regular shit i can rack from walmart..

i guess the thing that bothers me is the fact that they charge so much..to me it just seems like they put their logo on somebody else's design and charge 3 times as much..kinda corny if u ask me

yeah some of it is alot of remixed shit, but I must say they stepped it up with the cut and sew shit, those jackets are worth the $250.. well if you add about a $50 charge for the logo.. but on the real the hoodies are back to being on point, they skimped on the quality last year, but they cam back strong with it this year. the winter gear overall is on point... Hanes shit is dope idea but pricey im sure for what its worth... havent been back ,they didnt havent the first day they dropped this shit anyways. curious to see what hefty price they put on some branded hanes white tees.

enigmatic - they're not sold out at the store!

Swindle - It's just a brand. does the little polo horse make it cool?

yeah but the polo horse has a legacy behind it.

this is just biting that pop artist bitch who put red boxes on pictures and wrote stuff in red text.

same font and everything. i can't remember her name though