Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

supplies in europe

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by qabe, May 9, 2006.

1. qabe

qabe New Jack

g'day, i've been lucky enough to find a guy selling beltons at a flea market in frankfurt.

some kids pointed me in the right direction of a shop called generation 400 ml in paris (very close to the gare d'lest station)

a search helped me find a hardware shop for rome & a place in london which i will be visiting when i get there.

however, if anyone knows of shops in:
    madrid
    barcelona
    athens
    budapest
    prague
    warsaw
    krakow
    berlin
    amsterdam

any help/info would be appreciated. if theres somewhere i shouldnt be painting listed above, let us know as well.

cheers fellas.

take it easy.

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

3. qabe

qabe New Jack

alot of stores dont have internet sites, local knowledge is gold knowledge. i got some basics covered like the montana store in barcelona, but i'm really looking for any local knowledge if you know what i mean.

cheers anyways.

4. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

waterlooplein markets in Amsterdam
    overkill in berlin
    allcity in paris
    in krakow inside the city wall there isa skte shop near the trainstatsion they sell paint
    Warsaw-galeri koloru
    Graffneck in prague

do a search and find them

5. skirmfirm

skirmfirm Elite Member

dude when you in europe? im doing an interail in 2 months or so.

( brussels, paris, italy/rome, ljublanja, bratislava, berlin, hamburg, copenhagen, adam, london)

and i have good knowledge of berlin (shops, spots etc) and could do with a hook up at some point.

And yer, overkill in berlin for sure.

6. qabe

qabe New Jack

schnitzel: your a legend mate, thanks.

skirm: i'm in europe (paris) now, with approx 2 more days here. i would definately meet up with ya for a tour if the timing was right, cheers anyway.

if anyone wants to add anything else it'd be appreciate.

take it easy fellas.

7. skirmfirm

skirmfirm Elite Member

ahh gay, so you totalliy leaving europe or just paris?

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

got it, got it....

hmmmmmm, i dunno....I wouldn;t be much help seeing as how i've only been to greece

best of luck duder

9. qabe

qabe New Jack

skirm: only leaving paris mate, will be in europe for roughly another 3 months

one thing that has amazed me about paris is the number of rooftops. that shit is vicious. where i'm from we dont have the architecture for this kind of shit. it makes me wonder if many people die from attempting these spots.

another thing i noticed was that most of the oclock tags have been lined out? maybe theres a reason and maybe it aint my business i donno.

my eyes are enjoying the work by hermes, onea and a whole bunch of other cats killing the lines, subway and rooftops.

anywho, take it easy.

10. KRAUT

KRAUT Junior Member

when in london don't go to that store in camden its a rip-off. take the tube to brixton station, go out of the station, turn right, go into brixton market, there is a nice little graff-store inside the market-hall near a tattoo studio. prices are reasonable even for london.

11. KRAUT

KRAUT Junior Member

oh and for prague...go to hiphop.cz I found a link there somewhere. the store is called samet or something

oh wait. i just checked the page...they changed it. sorry

Last edited: May 11, 2006
  12. KRAUT

KRAUT Junior Member

ah I found it, they changed the name but I remember the address:

Blue Velvet s.r.o.
    Cimburkova 17
    Praha 3

It's not far from the city center. you can walk there easily.
    have fun

13. jabon!

jabon! New Jack

im at madrid right now, the scene is tight, there are graff stores all over, specially in the center-historic part of the city.
    check out:

triburbana - def nice place
    buho 13- montana cans for 2.15 euroes
    tiempo libre - spanish and other montana, OTR's, the works
    autentico estilete - another tight store w/ a lot of shit...

for more info, pm me or email me...

good luck

14. qabe

qabe New Jack

cheers jabon i ended up finding triburbana without stress, couldnt manage the others though.

im in granada now, i wasnt excpecting it to be nearly as good as it is here.

if anyone knows of a store, im here for another night and it´d be cool to pick some more stuff up.

cheers

15. skirmfirm

skirmfirm Elite Member

yo qabe email me about berlin