Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SUPERSTITIONS...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PurpleNerple, Apr 26, 2005.

1. PurpleNerple

PurpleNerple Dirty Dozen Crew

Every writer has got them...

Writers are among the most superstitious people in the world...

It is best to stick with your gut when breaking the law...

Let us know :

What will make you stay home....

What do you do before you paint....

Any special rituals you go through before you go out....

2. PurpleNerple

PurpleNerple Dirty Dozen Crew

Personally,

I have a lucky shirt that I have been wearing for over 7 years...

I wear it inside out, it has brought me luck...

I have a superstition about wearing the same shirt I wore all day...I think it is bad luck to change it, so i just slip my lucky shirt over whatever I wore that day...

I don't think it is bad luck to wash your clothes, some people do...

I think it is good luck to see a cop shortly after you go out, reminds you that you are not the boss....live a reverse black cat....

AnTE UP///

3. sneak

sneak Guest

i "touch wood" every so often.

anti-homo block.

4. heroin dart

heroin dart Senior Member

just hope you dont get court :haha:

5. ENO ELPMIS

ENO ELPMIS Senior Member

it bugs me when i dont see a cop all night like im pushing my luck, like next time it wont be so chill, or theyre gonna show at your house or somthing

6. dkab

dkab Member

I've been spooked to shit recently, almost so much that i nearly stopped going out at all.

Just it seems that i get saved by a whisker or two from getting nabbed and i really cant handle the pigs shit right now, im being fucked over enough as it is...

...plus my girlfriends dad and two uncles are cops and i really dont want to lose that piece of ass

7. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

through out the whole 94 rangers stanley cup series..we were VERY superstitious...so much where as when they scored there first goal of the game..wherever you were standing in the house..is where you had to stay..you couldnt move..so i ended up watching the games by myself upstairds (i was upstairs getting something to eat when they scored)...best year ever though

8. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

Nothing superstitious...

Whenever I get chased out of a spot..I tend to fear that spot for a bit. But I usually face my fear and go back at it with a learned lesson..

9. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

:haha: Say goodbye soon. :haha:

10. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

• Bring $20 with
    • Poop before you leave
    • Eat a little something
    • Wear crosstraining running shoes

If it's a high profile spot I generally wait to I see a cop drive away from it.

11. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

When I was younger I used to do this everytime something suspicous happened but I thought shit would be ok. I'de be like "ok, now not to jinx us... but.... I think... we are ok. Touch wood though"

Its kind of spastic but Murphey's law is a motherfucker.

12. LoFaceMax90s

LoFaceMax90s Junior Member

KARMA is the word, KARMA, Alot of writers think racking is cool and fun untill you hit that family owned hardware store in the hood with religuous articles all over the store. They gotta charge $7 a rusto can just to put put food on the table and you are taking that food from their table and it's gonna come back to you.
    O and the shirt thing, I had this one expensive shirt, but everytime it was worn something bad would happen, so had to throw it away.

13. friend

friend New Jack

Whenever i go out i take a shit in my hand and hold it all night bombing.

14. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

Ghosts scare the shit out of me... cause like, c'mon you know they're out there

15. hungoverseas

hungoverseas Member

i don't really have any when it comes to graffiti.

i refuse to litter though. every time i do, something bad happens to me.