SUPERSTITIONS...

PurpleNerple

Every writer has got them...

Writers are among the most superstitious people in the world...

It is best to stick with your gut when breaking the law...

Let us know :

What will make you stay home....

What do you do before you paint....

Any special rituals you go through before you go out....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Personally,

I have a lucky shirt that I have been wearing for over 7 years...

I wear it inside out, it has brought me luck...

I have a superstition about wearing the same shirt I wore all day...I think it is bad luck to change it, so i just slip my lucky shirt over whatever I wore that day...

I don't think it is bad luck to wash your clothes, some people do...

I think it is good luck to see a cop shortly after you go out, reminds you that you are not the boss....live a reverse black cat....

AnTE UP///

I've been spooked to shit recently, almost so much that i nearly stopped going out at all.

Just it seems that i get saved by a whisker or two from getting nabbed and i really cant handle the pigs shit right now, im being fucked over enough as it is...

...plus my girlfriends dad and two uncles are cops and i really dont want to lose that piece of ass

through out the whole 94 rangers stanley cup series..we were VERY superstitious...so much where as when they scored there first goal of the game..wherever you were standing in the house..is where you had to stay..you couldnt move..so i ended up watching the games by myself upstairds (i was upstairs getting something to eat when they scored)...best year ever though

Originally posted by sneak@Apr 26 2005, 09:54 PM

i "touch wood" every so often.

anti-homo block.

When I was younger I used to do this everytime something suspicous happened but I thought shit would be ok. I'de be like "ok, now not to jinx us... but.... I think... we are ok. Touch wood though"

Its kind of spastic but Murphey's law is a motherfucker.

KARMA is the word, KARMA, Alot of writers think racking is cool and fun untill you hit that family owned hardware store in the hood with religuous articles all over the store. They gotta charge $7 a rusto can just to put put food on the table and you are taking that food from their table and it's gonna come back to you.

O and the shirt thing, I had this one expensive shirt, but everytime it was worn something bad would happen, so had to throw it away.

Originally posted by deterrent@Apr 26 2005, 02:38 PM

• Poop before you leave

• Eat a little something

Same here, or I at least take TP with me. I'll shit anywhere me.

A big bottle of water in the car, even if there is no chase you'll be thirsty as fuck.

Make sure there is some sort of face-covering device.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Clean house.

Originally posted by PurpleNerple@Apr 26 2005, 02:04 PM

Damn, people seem to agree that seeing the cops is a good thing...

fuck all that, if i see a cop car within 5 minutes of leaving the crib, i'm back inside.

also, i shit before i leave. not really a superstition, but better take care of it early, than to catch bubbleguts in the middle of a big fill

Guest willy.wonka

we used to get together in groups of 15... get in a big circle and pray.. split up in 3 cars and bomb certain sections of the island. we never got busted until the night we decided not to pray for protection.