Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

supersizeme

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GREENOJOS, Aug 6, 2005.

1. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

man this movie is wild. dude is hilarious though. i drink a lot of sodas, and i know its not good for me. but im addicted to them similiar to a smoker smoking. this shit does make me want to cut back on fast food though, to bad im lazy as fuck.

who wants to go to mc'ed's

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I haven't had McDonalds in about 5 years (maybe more than that now.)

I haven't seen the movie and I don't think I'll ever go out of my way to see it. If you eat anything everyday, 3 times a day for a month it's going to fuck with your system.

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

I haven't had more than a soda from a McDonalds or a BK or any of that shit since about 2002.

I ordered some chicken mcnuggets sat down, ate my lunch blah blah. As soon as me and my friends left the place I began throwing up in the parking lot. Tan colored cottage cheese looking vomit, and a lot of it.

I'll never eat that bullshit again.

4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

dude, that part where they show you how they make nuggets was horrible

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Mc donalds is garbage, BK is off the hook, i just had their ultimate double whopper, 2 patties, bacon, double cheeze, and some other shit. Shit was on point. Carls Jr. is on point too.

But i hardly eat that shit, maybe like once every month and a half or two months.

6. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

b/c of that movie, i don't eat any fast food type shit. mcadees, bk, wendy's, etc. the only fast food i dare eat is in n out, b/c that shit is ohhhh soooo gooood. i've been "clean" of fast food for a good year or so. and i cut down on the soda mongering too

7. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Tossed and i turned in muh' sleep that night, went to mcdonalds for a late night bite.

8. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

I'm pretty sure In and Out is considered fast food.

9. someone

someone Member

i got this dvd shits mad groos he turned into like a water ballon wixed with lard

10. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

fuck fast food. that shit is poison. go to a hole in the wall spot for about $6 and get some real food. the drive thru "convenience" might not be available, and it probably won't be as fast, but infinitely better for you and tastier.

11. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

tell that to mr whiskers

12. I read an article the other day about some people who are doing the exact same thing, but watching their calories a bit, and LOSING weight.

13. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

the guy ate supersized fries,and all of the worst shit on the menu.I know if you went and ordered a fucking salad 3 times a day from MCd's you'd be the next Jarad.

Nothing sells to public like sensationlizm.Our buddy Mike Moore's made mills doing it,why couldn't buddy?

14. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

What was the point of this movie? Everybody knows that shit is bad for you.

15. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

Yeah, the movie definitely ruined fast food for me for the majority of the time; but I can't lie, after a bombing mission I've been known to hit up a taco bell or two.