supersizeme

GREENOJOS

man this movie is wild. dude is hilarious though. i drink a lot of sodas, and i know its not good for me. but im addicted to them similiar to a smoker smoking. this shit does make me want to cut back on fast food though, to bad im lazy as fuck.

who wants to go to mc'ed's

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I haven't had more than a soda from a McDonalds or a BK or any of that shit since about 2002.

I ordered some chicken mcnuggets sat down, ate my lunch blah blah. As soon as me and my friends left the place I began throwing up in the parking lot. Tan colored cottage cheese looking vomit, and a lot of it.

I'll never eat that bullshit again.

b/c of that movie, i don't eat any fast food type shit. mcadees, bk, wendy's, etc. the only fast food i dare eat is in n out, b/c that shit is ohhhh soooo gooood. i've been "clean" of fast food for a good year or so. and i cut down on the soda mongering too

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Aug 6 2005, 04:27 PM

I haven't had McDonalds in about 5 years (maybe more than that now.)

I haven't seen the movie and I don't think I'll ever go out of my way to see it. If you eat anything everyday, 3 times a day for a month it's going to fuck with your system.

tell that to mr whiskers

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I read an article the other day about some people who are doing the exact same thing, but watching their calories a bit, and LOSING weight.

Originally posted by CIPHER_one+Aug 6 2005, 07:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CIPHER_one - Aug 6 2005, 07:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarcasm@Aug 6 2005, 12:58 PM

the only fast food i dare eat is in n out, b/c that shit is ohhhh soooo gooood.

i've been "clean" of fast food for a good year or so.

I'm pretty sure In and Out is considered fast food.

[/b]

yeah in n out is considered fast food, but compared to the rest, none of their shit is made w/ a heating light or an oven. made to order on the spot, it's hands down the best hamburger around. in my case, it beats 95% of hamburgers u can get in a sit down resturaunt too. i heard that they used "high quality" produce and the shit produce they send off to mcadees, etc.

and in n out is so fucking tasty, i will never allow myself to live more than a 10 mile radius of one

The only fast food I will go near is subway. But I hate when you're on the road and the only subway around is in a truckstop or something. I at at one of those in Ohio and there were so many redneck truckers, one of whom was yelling on the phone in the middle of the damn subway.

Guest HESHIANDET

i hate the faggot who made that movie. hes such the poster boy for faggot liberal yuppies who think they are down. his new "blue collar" show is such a fucking insult. i hnestly wish he would have fucking died making his dumb anti corporate anti american habits movie. mcdonalds tastes good and i dont give a fuck what they're business practices are or how fat they make people.

I hate mcdonalds. I actually used to think that shit was good, but then again I was a microwave baby, growing up on canned, processed, artificial whatever.... my mom cooked like once a week. Hell, half the time we didn't even have food so anything tasted good to me. Mcdonalds used to be a treat for my family. Haha...

But I don't see why anyone should go to mcDs when they can get food cheaper and 100% better at the mom and pops resturant.

Last time I ate mcDs was in South Korea. It was different.

I also haven't eaten beef in a while either. You know they found another case of mad cow in the US about a month or so ago. They only test like 1 in every 100,000 cows or something. Japan tests every last one of their cows.

Thats bc when you were younger that shit WAS good , it was fuckin great. Then we get older and realize how gross Fast food really is and actually make a conscious decision to eat healthier foods, well atleast thats why i stay away from fast food joints . Id rather not poison my body with that shit .