Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Superpowers!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by PurpleNerple, Jun 14, 2006.

1. PurpleNerple

PurpleNerple Dirty Dozen Crew

If you had to choose one of the following three superpowers which one would it be and why

1. The ability to turn invisible

2. The ability to freeze time

3. The ability to fly (without getting tired)

If you had the ability to choose one more power which would it be

Pick one of the three and make up a new one

I would choose to freeze time

Could write graffiti in ill spots, could see some nice titties, could rob some banks, could take a nap whenever you were tired, could rack shit much easier, so many good things.

Although flying would be hot, and you could hit some nice spots, I think freezing time is the best choice.

Invisible would be great, but it would still be harder to get away with breaking the law, but the pranks would be endless

IF i had to choose one other superpower, I would want the ability to speak to anyone in the world in their native language. I guess I would want to speak ever fucking language possible.

That's my two cents...

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Id want the ability to punch people through computer monitors and fiberoptic wires.

3. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

LOL>.. oh fuckk thats a good one.. i agree on the native tongue thing, that would be dope..

i would choose flying

4. LaZy2134

LaZy2134 Member

LMAFO!! FO SHO!! but its a toss up between freezing time, and being invinsible, although being InviCible would be dope too. if i were invisible i would totally mess with people and paint dope places and people would be like " WTF, its as if that throw-up was appearing by itself? hurmm..." lol but freezing time actaully seems to be the best now that i think of it. But i do like the ability to punch through a monitor, not jsut a computer monitor any monitor, like a t.v. lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2006
  5. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Definately to fly, although freezing time would be cool as fuck too

The speaking native tounges thing is pretty gay though, why choose somethin like that for a superpower

6. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Freeze time, and mind control would be ill, i wouldent abuse it but id definetly use it. "Suck it hoe." no questions.

7. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,078 Likes Received: 1,007
  8. the.crooked

the.crooked Veteran Member

selective telepathy. the shere amount of knowledge one could gain would be amazing. let alone the ability to advance within society bar none.

9. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

Invisible means motorists won't see you. Bad idea.
    Flying? That's what we have airplanes for.
    I guess freeze time. Reminds me of that retarded ass Adam Sandler movie coming out.

10. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

yeah really, thats some pathetic wild thornberrys shit

11. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

Uh..freezing time makes you invincible. No one can stop you from doing anything. Why would you not choose this?

12. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

id wanna freeze time obviously. endless possibilities

and the other power id want is to read minds.
    that would be the sickest thing ever
    either that or the ability to both read minds and alter people's thoughts
    hahahahaha oh man

13. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

because you would age faster than everybody else

14. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

what would be the point of being invisible if you could freeze time?

15. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

freeze time and teleportation.