Supermarket Fantasy

T.T Boy

ok im listening to schreeching weasel, quite possibly one of the wierdest bands around and was looking for two specific songs (wavin gerbs and k mart blues) and then i listened to supremarket fantasy and thought ill make a post about fantasies, why the hell not? yeah ill bet theres like 500000 of them, but hey i guess it wont hurt to start another. so well whats your fantasy? anything at all.... come on we wont laugh.

mines to see every country in the world, i mean every one. and also to make love to kobe tai.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1. Devilush

2. Having Willy Wonkas paint stash

3. Starting my own business

4. Finding Montana for...well...free.

5. Having enough money to not have to worry about money constantly

6. To be crew...haha....so sad

7. To always feel loved.

8. To be warm all the time

9. To own a nice fucking car

10. To come up with good ideas for threads like this one

11. To be in a band as good as Screeching Weasel or Poison the Well

12. To move away from San Francisco and go to Europe

13. To have posts like Europes....

14. To always have enough time....and enough sleep.

more to come

oh...on second edit...

15. See every country in the world as well....

i like the Kobe Tai reference....i knew you wouldn't let me down last night on the whole kobe tai issue

Aside from a few certain sex partners, my main fantasy starts off pretty boring: having a couple million dollars. But I'd immensely enjoy setting plans and purchases in motion: buying land, designing the dream house, renting a nice apartment in the meantime, buying a van and traveling the continent for months on end looking for freight action (painting, filming benching videos), fitting in visits with friends in different places (and chasing down certain bands at certain venues), coming home to build a recording studio in the dream house, kicking back listening to a massively expanded music collection, auditioning people for my band, and painting the concrete labyrinth in the backyard (with plenty of wall space for visitors), etc., etc.

Guest BROWNer

yea, fuggin' money is nice......i'm not down with the

extravagant spending and fame shit though....i'd really like to have a

nice modest house on the coast...and i would love to

have a furnished barn/studio...that i can just blast tunes and

be a slob with all my art type shit....with a nice view and a

lake really close by....

it'd be nice to hook up my family as well......set them up nicely...

that would be amazing..

then be able to travel extensively. anywhere anytime.

the list of women i'd like to bed down with is extensive,

so i won't even go there.

i would love to float around earth in a space suit....that would be

insane..

ok, my career goal is to join a mafia crime syndicate, im dead serious, all i need is a few tough guys and im in business. however, i do dream:

ok, 1st of all i would fuck sky lopez, that girl is hot.

ok,so anyway, the world would be destroyed, actually fuck that, just all the people are gone but me and my friends jeff and mike. people are like "youd get so bored". well asshole, i wouldnt. trust me. i can occupy my time well. things i would do consist of making pyrimids of nice cars setting it ablaze and constructing a ramp that would laungh a miata packed with c-4 straight through the pyrimid, i would do things like this all day, just destroying cars and setting places on fire and smashing windows, i can smash glass for hours and be amused. id build the fucking nuttiest skatepark ever constructed just...huge....

id go out and just paint anything i ever wanted but considered a suicide mission, id find all of your houses and steal all your old paint and use it on nothing...i would just throw it into massive fires to see it explode. id park cars on tracks and drive trains through them. oh god i am going to get a boner thinking about it now...i would fuck my mattress alot...id teach myself to fly a plane and shoot missles into my house, then id go and get a huge mansion and burn it down and just burn down my house every day...theres alot of fire in my fantasy...theres more...i just forget....

if i could come across enough money worth investing, all i want can be taken cared of pretty much. money pays for vacations, house, cars and in a way it also takes care of me emotionally cuz ill be pretty happy having fun with good people around me.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Hmm

I'd like to go to Venice..and yeah... haha

It would also be nice if it was warm all the time.

I'd also like to find a drummer that isn't always tweeked out.

Man, Venice is boring. I went there with my girl and she moaned because I wanted to spend all my time benching at the main station.

What I'd love to do is get my bike and cycle all the way from France to China, or maybe Canada to Argentina, for like 5 years, just looking at things and meeting people.

my supermarket fantasy is loading up 3 baskets and having the money to pay for them.

all you need is money. everything falls into place from there.

Guest imported_Tesseract

....hmm, finding a job/selling my work.

Doing the best i can on the thing i do best, and gettin well paid for it.

Beardo explains what comes next

Originally posted by beardo

all you need is money. everything falls into place from there.

Spoken like someone who knows. Sadly enough money DOES make the world go round.

For me, I would like enough money to build a farm/commune type place. It would have a main house with a huge kitchen, dining room, living room, theater, studio, etc. Then there would be several smaller 1-3 bedroom houses on the property. Maybe a barn with animals, and of course gardens (flower and vegetable). I would invite my friends and other like minds to live there and try to develop a cooperative, self-sufficient extended family unit.

Yeah, so I am a hippy child at heart, so sue me. It's one of my more detailed fantasies.

Guest catwash

a get out of jail free card. hell yeah. and to live in like a Judge Dredd artificial world.

and what everybody else has covered would be cool.

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Aside from a few certain sex partners, my main fantasy starts off pretty boring: having a couple million dollars. But I'd immensely enjoy setting plans and purchases in motion: buying land, designing the dream house, renting a nice apartment in the meantime, buying a van and traveling the continent for months on end looking for freight action (painting, filming benching videos), fitting in visits with friends in different places (and chasing down certain bands at certain venues), coming home to build a recording studio in the dream house, kicking back listening to a massively expanded music collection, auditioning people for my band, and painting the concrete labyrinth in the backyard (with plenty of wall space for visitors), etc., etc.

fuck a wall.....ha ha...

im feelin the fr8 action.

Guest snafuno

I think boring found a boxcar with a vagina. He told me that whe she rode him, he got rock stuck in his ass!! and he also said that standing up and hitt'n it is quite a task....

My fantasy would be to be invisible and paint trains. I wish I had an invisible cape like harry potter. :loopy:

weasel rocks! veronica hates me and that song every day is the same or something along those lines is the shit.

I wish i lived in post apocalyptic neo tokyo and had a big red motorcycle that i could ride around on, mack japanese girls and beat up rival gangs.

My fantasy is to go to Jamaica, get even tanner in the sun, while smoking a fat fucking doob with my husband while my 5 children frolick in the beautiful water looking for fresh water pearls for mommy. All this while listening to Bob Marleys greatest hits.

Then another fantasy of mines is to go to Spain with the hubby and rent out a beautiful villa or something, that overlooks some city.... get inseminated, and all I do while i'm pregnant is paint on our balcony while looking out on the beautiful scenery. Then after all 5 of my kids are born, i'll move back to the states and have my house on the hills. Sort of like MTV cribs type home, but all white.

Beer is definately in those fantisies somewhere. Not while pregnant thoo.

Originally posted by dr. frink one

1. Devilush

12. To move away from San Francisco and go to Europe

well damn dont we live so close together. oh shit:eek: i might even know you!

my fantasies:

go back to europe to never stress where i can study classical art. and to wake up in a different country whenever i want and look out the window and see brick streets with people going to the market and a little boy yelling out in a different language. i would settle down in st. paul de vence in france. where i would love to walk the tiny little alleyways to come out to the other end and see the most spectacular view of the mountains. to be greeted by familiar faces. i would never stress there and everything in my life would be beautiful.

Archived