Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Supermarket Fantasy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Dec 6, 2001.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ok im listening to schreeching weasel, quite possibly one of the wierdest bands around and was looking for two specific songs (wavin gerbs and k mart blues) and then i listened to supremarket fantasy and thought ill make a post about fantasies, why the hell not? yeah ill bet theres like 500000 of them, but hey i guess it wont hurt to start another. so well whats your fantasy? anything at all.... come on we wont laugh.

mines to see every country in the world, i mean every one. and also to make love to kobe tai.

2. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

1. Devilush
    2. Having Willy Wonkas paint stash
    3. Starting my own business
    4. Finding Montana for...well...free.
    5. Having enough money to not have to worry about money constantly
    6. To be crew...haha....so sad
    7. To always feel loved.
    8. To be warm all the time
    9. To own a nice fucking car
    10. To come up with good ideas for threads like this one
    11. To be in a band as good as Screeching Weasel or Poison the Well
    12. To move away from San Francisco and go to Europe
    13. To have posts like Europes....
    14. To always have enough time....and enough sleep.
    more to come
    oh...on second edit...
    15. See every country in the world as well....

i like the Kobe Tai reference....i knew you wouldn't let me down last night on the whole kobe tai issue

3. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

yeah.... what was i gonna say????
    oh yeah my fantasy is to be able to have stuff...... im bored maybe ill post some real fantasies later

4. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Aside from a few certain sex partners, my main fantasy starts off pretty boring: having a couple million dollars. But I'd immensely enjoy setting plans and purchases in motion: buying land, designing the dream house, renting a nice apartment in the meantime, buying a van and traveling the continent for months on end looking for freight action (painting, filming benching videos), fitting in visits with friends in different places (and chasing down certain bands at certain venues), coming home to build a recording studio in the dream house, kicking back listening to a massively expanded music collection, auditioning people for my band, and painting the concrete labyrinth in the backyard (with plenty of wall space for visitors), etc., etc.

5. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

damn cracked you really came through with that whole concrete labyrinth...
    i am impressed

6. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

yea, fuggin' money is nice......i'm not down with the
    extravagant spending and fame shit though....i'd really like to have a
    nice modest house on the coast...and i would love to
    have a furnished barn/studio...that i can just blast tunes and
    be a slob with all my art type shit....with a nice view and a
    lake really close by....
    it'd be nice to hook up my family as well......set them up nicely...
    that would be amazing..
    then be able to travel extensively. anywhere anytime.
    the list of women i'd like to bed down with is extensive,
    so i won't even go there.
    i would love to float around earth in a space suit....that would be
    insane..

7. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

browner is the man with the plan.
    i'd substitute the space suit for a ping pong table in the barn however.

8. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

ok, my career goal is to join a mafia crime syndicate, im dead serious, all i need is a few tough guys and im in business. however, i do dream:

ok, 1st of all i would fuck sky lopez, that girl is hot.

ok,so anyway, the world would be destroyed, actually fuck that, just all the people are gone but me and my friends jeff and mike. people are like "youd get so bored". well asshole, i wouldnt. trust me. i can occupy my time well. things i would do consist of making pyrimids of nice cars setting it ablaze and constructing a ramp that would laungh a miata packed with c-4 straight through the pyrimid, i would do things like this all day, just destroying cars and setting places on fire and smashing windows, i can smash glass for hours and be amused. id build the fucking nuttiest skatepark ever constructed just...huge....
    id go out and just paint anything i ever wanted but considered a suicide mission, id find all of your houses and steal all your old paint and use it on nothing...i would just throw it into massive fires to see it explode. id park cars on tracks and drive trains through them. oh god i am going to get a boner thinking about it now...i would fuck my mattress alot...id teach myself to fly a plane and shoot missles into my house, then id go and get a huge mansion and burn it down and just burn down my house every day...theres alot of fire in my fantasy...theres more...i just forget....

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

have a 2 bedroom apartment in a city w/ 24 hour mass transit, 1 room in the apartment would be a music studio w/ a much expanded collection of vinyl. be in love.

i'm a simple man.

10. TOY

TOY New Jack

if i could come across enough money worth investing, all i want can be taken cared of pretty much. money pays for vacations, house, cars and in a way it also takes care of me emotionally cuz ill be pretty happy having fun with good people around me.

11. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Hmm

I'd like to go to Venice..and yeah... haha

It would also be nice if it was warm all the time.
    I'd also like to find a drummer that isn't always tweeked out.

12. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Man, Venice is boring. I went there with my girl and she moaned because I wanted to spend all my time benching at the main station.

What I'd love to do is get my bike and cycle all the way from France to China, or maybe Canada to Argentina, for like 5 years, just looking at things and meeting people.

13. beardo

beardo Guest

my supermarket fantasy is loading up 3 baskets and having the money to pay for them.

all you need is money. everything falls into place from there.

14. ....hmm, finding a job/selling my work.
    Doing the best i can on the thing i do best, and gettin well paid for it.
    Beardo explains what comes next

15. bobobi11

bobobi11 Elite Member

Spoken like someone who knows. Sadly enough money DOES make the world go round.

For me, I would like enough money to build a farm/commune type place. It would have a main house with a huge kitchen, dining room, living room, theater, studio, etc. Then there would be several smaller 1-3 bedroom houses on the property. Maybe a barn with animals, and of course gardens (flower and vegetable). I would invite my friends and other like minds to live there and try to develop a cooperative, self-sufficient extended family unit.

Yeah, so I am a hippy child at heart, so sue me. It's one of my more detailed fantasies.