Superman Returns in 3D

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Do I have to wear those funky glasses? You would think with technology advancing we wouldnt have to wear those stupid glasses anymore.

I want to go see the 10:00pm show tonight. The normal one, not the Imax. You think I'll be alright? Or should I go get tickets soon? I ain't doing shit all right now.

I bet the 3D will look good, and the special effects are going to be surprisingly mind blowing, from what I've read.

You'll be fine if you go to a big theatre an hour before the show.

I went to the opening night of starwars at about 7:00 and made

it into the theatre with really good seats for the 9:00 showing

(and that's starwars.... so there's that much more hype)

the 3D one should be nuts. appraently the new 3D technology is mindblowing.

3d glasses are the new stunna shades anyway. In a few months' date=' everyone is going to be rocking them.[/quote']

yeh just like the kids in the 1950's.

Its funny how even as technology advances there has been very little originality in style and music. The people in the past where predicting that we would be wearing clothes made out of futuristic materials. But whats the newest type of materials? Fiberglass? Tensel? and no one wears the former without being on a runway. In my oppinion the quality of clothing has gone down as we advanced. We now mass produce clothing in sweatshops by poorly trained children instead. American made clothes almost dont exsist anymore. "Look For the Union Label"? I doubt any of you knows what that mean let alone what one looks like. Only people like America Apparel are keeping this idea alive.

Fashion these days is pathetic. You can almost predict the fashions for next year by watching the music scene and looking at which era they're influenced by.

Also the US gets the euro styles about two years later, thats why some bands find love in europe before they make it in the US.

Styles need to get shook-up.

o rly?

what an insane departure from Superman Returns in 3D.

haha, but he made some interesting points.

And I don't know why I'm excited enough to go see this on opening day. I hate Superman. Dude has no flaws, and his comic books suck, in my strong opinion. But I really liked the Superman movies with Christopher Reeves. I hope they can make this one just as good as the previous ones.