Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Superman Returns in 3D

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by RumPuncher, Jun 27, 2006.

1. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

anyone else excited?
    I'm used to be indifferent towards superman, but with Bryan Singer directing
    and 20 minutes of 3D content.... I'm really hyped! The girl snagged some free
    tickets to the screening in IMAX 3D, so I'm really hyped about that.

anyone else care?

http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com

2. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

3d? I'm sold. I love that shit.

I had no interest in the movie until I heard about this, though.

3. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

not just 3d.... IMAX 3D.

it's the future.

4. Do I have to wear those funky glasses? You would think with technology advancing we wouldnt have to wear those stupid glasses anymore.

5. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

the whole technology works on polarized glasses. Without the glasses it doesn't work.

6. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

3d glasses are the new stunna shades anyway. In a few months, everyone is going to be rocking them.

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I want to go see the 10:00pm show tonight. The normal one, not the Imax. You think I'll be alright? Or should I go get tickets soon? I ain't doing shit all right now.

I bet the 3D will look good, and the special effects are going to be surprisingly mind blowing, from what I've read.

8. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

You'll be fine if you go to a big theatre an hour before the show.
    I went to the opening night of starwars at about 7:00 and made
    it into the theatre with really good seats for the 9:00 showing
    (and that's starwars.... so there's that much more hype)

the 3D one should be nuts. appraently the new 3D technology is mindblowing.

9. jbrshmonster

jbrshmonster Elite Member

[​IMG]
    i haven't seen any 3d shit in forever. i'm in.

10. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

yeh just like the kids in the 1950's.

Its funny how even as technology advances there has been very little originality in style and music. The people in the past where predicting that we would be wearing clothes made out of futuristic materials. But whats the newest type of materials? Fiberglass? Tensel? and no one wears the former without being on a runway. In my oppinion the quality of clothing has gone down as we advanced. We now mass produce clothing in sweatshops by poorly trained children instead. American made clothes almost dont exsist anymore. "Look For the Union Label"? I doubt any of you knows what that mean let alone what one looks like. Only people like America Apparel are keeping this idea alive.

Fashion these days is pathetic. You can almost predict the fashions for next year by watching the music scene and looking at which era they're influenced by.

Also the US gets the euro styles about two years later, thats why some bands find love in europe before they make it in the US.

Styles need to get shook-up.

11. coffeedependency

coffeedependency Senior Member

o rly?

what an insane departure from Superman Returns in 3D.

12. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

BTW... the glasses aren't red and blue.

[​IMG]

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

haha, but he made some interesting points.

And I don't know why I'm excited enough to go see this on opening day. I hate Superman. Dude has no flaws, and his comic books suck, in my strong opinion. But I really liked the Superman movies with Christopher Reeves. I hope they can make this one just as good as the previous ones.

14. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

I'm just hoping Bryan singer can give the characters an edge like in Xmen

15. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

i saw friday the 13th part 3 in 3d. Best experience ever