Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Super Troopers

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dr. Dazzle, Feb 17, 2002.

1. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Whose seen this yet? Holy shit this is the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I was laughing so much my stomach started to hurt. This is seriously my kind of humour. Man it's hilarious. And this is coming from a guy who hates watching/going to the movies. 4 and a half stars out of 5. Eat shit, Roger Ebert.

"Licence and Registartion, please.........CHICKEN FUCKER!!!!":lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Drinky Crow

Drinky Crow New Jack

This movie was off the fucking meat rack. End of comment.

3. Wilt

Wilt Guest

"we cant pull over any further":D :D :D

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

the alien nightowl is awake

that movie looks like it can have some good fun to it,but parts of thier commercials,like,"im trippin out man.",just looks retarded to me...like they act too much....

5. Dr. Dazzle

no, man. The guy eats like 10G of weed and like 30 bucks worth of shrooms to hide it from the cops. It's just like seriously one of the funniest movies I've ever seen......

"These shnozberries taste like shnazberries....":lol: :lol: :lol:

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

im gonan catch that shit tommorow but i just saw ratrace last night..
    i dont knowif any of u have seen it but that S.S. mobile nazi thing with jon lovitz got me doubled over

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Just got back from seeing it, and I fucking loved it. They shnozberries willy wonka refrence just about made me pee myself. And I love that you can tell it was actually written by people who've done drugs (i.e. no scenes where somone smokes pot then sees everything through a cloudy, wavy, psychadellic haze), like how all the sounds start repeating on the guy who ate all the shrooms. I freaked out on shrooms once and I heard everything 3 times, it scared the fuck outta me, but I digress...

I agree that the commercials they ran were horrible. They just show that one with the tiny bit of the stoners being stopped, over and over again.

If you want a complex plot...go elsewhere. If you want to laugh a fucking ton, go see it. I went in expecting a stupid cop movie and thats what I got.

8. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i saw this movie a while ago where they got the way everything sounds when you do nitrous down perfectly... i think it was called trans, but i'm not sure

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i thought it looked dumb , but maybe now i'll check it izzout<----haha

10. Dr. Dazzle

Farva is the funniest guy in the movie......

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

yea rat race was pretty fucking funny

i wanna see super troopers though...nothing like making cops look like stupid jackasses

12. crso

crso Senior Member

that biker part still has me has me laughing.:crazy:

13. Tiberiu

Tiberiu New Jack

Funniest movie of the year, hands down:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

14. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

great flick.

I didn't really like the next movie those guys put out-Club Dread.

15. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

another thread back from the dead..