super troopers....what the fuck....

boogie hands

it was between "dogtown Z-boys" and "super troopers" today at the video store, i felt like some comedy so i picked up....what a fucking mistake that was.....the first 30 minutes had me rolling and then all of a sudden they jumped into this cheesedick plot and ruin the entire movie.....i swear, even comedies arent safe from the plauge of shitty cinema....

i guess its back to "monty python and the holy grail" which apparently some screenplay writers need to watch in order to realize you can have a plot with out turning a movie into a hour long flaming grope fest....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

i saw this movie for the first time tonite...the parts where's there's no plot are great but the plot sucks...and seeing that tubby guy's dong wasn't pleasent etheir.oh well.

Guest postaholic

man not to insult your intelligence or anything but everyone and their moms knew that movie was a spoof, or i cant exactly think of what im trying to say, but it means one of those comidies that are just so fucking stupid you laugh for no reason.

i liked the movie somewhat, only part i didnt like was seeing 3/4 of the funny shit in the commercials months before tha shit came out.

same thing with KUNG POW i havent seen it, but going into it i know its going to be retarded ily stupid, thats the point of me getting it...

damn you and thank you boogie

that movie is currently sitting on top of the tv here

i guess ill watch it just cause its here

but since hearing of its shittiness i will put of viewing until tomorrow

everyone must rent 'bubbleboy'

Guest BUNBUNBIGGY

meow, i think it was quiet funny..

except for seeing that naked guy covered in powdered sugar.

yeah.. ending was not that good.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN WRONG WITH IT?

AREN'T THEY CLOWNING COPS THE WHOLE TIME?

AND DID YOU EXPECT AN INTRIGUING PLOT?

WELL, "HOLY GRAIL" IS ONE OF THE BEST ALL TIME COMEDIES... I'LL GIVE YOU THAT... BUT "ZOOLANDER" AND "MEET THE PARENTS" ARE MY CURRENT FAVORITES...

WHO'S FEELING "RUSHMORE, ROYAL TENENBAUMS, AND BOTTLE ROCKET?"

Originally posted by WhenOne

damn you and thank you boogie

that movie is currently sitting on top of the tv here

i guess ill watch it just cause its here

but since hearing of its shittiness i will put of viewing until tomorrow

everyone must rent 'bubbleboy'

BUBBLE BOY IS HALARIOUS!! ^^^me the parents is great too^^^

i herd there coming out with a second edition of meet the partents called "meet the folckers"

well thats what i herd anyway.....can anyone clear this up for me?

i wanna see bubble boy

^^^i cant really clear up much but i heard the same thing about the meet the parents sequal, i saw stupid troopers the other night we rented that and monsters ball, man and man does sooper troopers blow, yeah it looks like its gonna be funny, but they dont really clown the cops, i dont know its really lame i didnt even watch the end. highly disapointed, well not that i was highly looking forward to it or anyhting

Archived