super sunburned status and just a few other vaca pics

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

are you Irish? becuase when I go in the sun for like 5 minutes I get burnt

yes..

i have some freckles... and it seems like everytime i get burnt, more appear.

i pretty much stay indoors during the summer, and now with my tattoos, im s00per scared to be out in the sun too long.

nope, im not irish. i get really dark when i tan too. i worked the lazy mans summer job for 6 or so years as a lifeguard. im used to bein out in the sun but last summer was the 1st summer in all em years i wasnt lifeguarding. i guess i thought i still had the skin to take it. and oh man, i even got sun poisoning. i slept for like 13 hours that day i got that shit and was all icky. fuckin horrendous.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

yes..

i have some freckles... and it seems like everytime i get burnt, more appear.

i pretty much stay indoors during the summer, and now with my tattoos, im s00per scared to be out in the sun too long.

I got the probelm if being irish and italian, so when i get burnt, i still have a tan for like 5 months later. Fucking sun poisoning is the worst man. sleep easy with that mega burn

*put the aloe vera in the fridge.

I was the same way last summer man, I was in the sun for about two and a half hours and got burnt ugly style.....The burn had blisters from one arm around the top of my back and down to my other arm.....I couldnt go anywhere for about three weeks man..........Aloe vera was my best friend.....

Guest Pilau Hands

DAAAAAMN!

don't front on sunscreen, or POW. fuck areas, cover your shit.

good luck with all that. if i hear of anything other than aloe i'll let you know.

Guest willy.wonka

sometimes

while i hover around waikiki beach, i see sunburnt japanese tourists trying to get a tan.

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

put the aloe in the fridge and it feels 10x better when applied. this may be common sense tosome but i just heard about it a year or so ago.

just putting that stuff on at room temp gives me a chill. putting it in the fridge then me putting it on is like some kind of bad joke. ill feel the shiver in me balls.

the front of my left leg is burnt the worst and for some reason when i take a piss, that burned leg starts to get really hot. whos got the science on that?

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

the front of my left leg is burnt the worst and for some reason when i take a piss, that burned leg starts to get really hot. whos got the science on that?

my years of medical research and practice would qualify me to make an assesment. you are a crack baby.

Archived