SUPER SPIDErS!

Tough Love

HOLY FUCK. Ok, last night, about midnight, im sitting in the living room watching some TV, and i notice a HUGE fucking spider crawling around the stairs. So all calm i grab a phone book and smash the mutherfucker. It curls up and i just leave it there thinking, ok, whatever its dead. I go back to watching TV and during a commercial i look over where the spider was and its gone. Im like wtf, so i look around and its standing on the carpet again all fronting and shit. Again, i smash the fucker multiple times with the phone book, thing curls up and thats that. I blow on it to see if itll move, it doesnt so i just leave it. As soon as i do, the sonovabitch goes into a corner! STILL ALIVE! so i take a book, crunch it into the corner, and its still movin. eventually i coax it into standing on the hard book, and this time it doesnt stand a chance against the phone book. Needless to say, the book had a gnarly spider tattoo. Damn, the thing put up a good fight. It was about the size of my index finger.

wolf_spider.jpg

RIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

spiderbig.jpg

Was it one of those fuckers? They were popping up everywhere last year, never noticed them before. Scary fuckers. One of them was set up in a web by the air conditioner at my father's house and I saw a fly get sucked right into the middle of the web exactly where the spider was, didn't stand a chance.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Aug 28 2005, 02:52 PM

it took you 3 whacks at it with a phonebook?

fucking pussy

no i didnt wack it. the thing was on the ground. I slammed the book onto it, then stepped on the book, followed by the old grind the shit into the floor move with the foot.

The spider was just super tough. Most other small animals that i attack this way die right off the bat.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Aug 28 2005, 11:52 AM

spiderbig.jpg

Was it one of those fuckers? They were popping up everywhere last year, never noticed them before. Scary fuckers. One of them was set up in a web by the air conditioner at my father's house and I saw a fly get sucked right into the middle of the web exactly where the spider was, didn't stand a chance.

hOLY SHIT I HATE THE FUCKERS!!!..

i swear.. aahhhhhhhhhhh!

fucking scary bitches..

yeah they showed up around my house for about a year... LOTS of them.. but i dont see em anymore..

Last week while browsing the computernet, I saw something out of the corner of my eye, turned and realized it was a huge spider dangling about 6 inches from my face.

Needless to say, I yelped like a little bitch and threw a phonebook at it, knocking the spider to the ground and smashing a picture frame in the process.

NO REMORSE.

I've got plenty of spiders in my house, I like them. What I can't stand is the fucking crickets, the damn things are living in the ceiling and keeping quiet during the day, as soon as I turn the lights off to sleep they start chirping.

I'm kind of getting used to it though, I just try and pretend like I'm camping.

What kind of spider is that?

I've encountered all kinds of spiders.... brown recluses, tarantulas... among the most dangerous but I've never had one that tough before.

When I smashed tarantulas before they seemed to disintegrate in their own poisons....

That spider is known as a "brown recluse" , and it is typically found in the North East... There are two things I am scared to death of... poison Ivy, and friggin' spiders!!!

Originally posted by villain@Aug 28 2005, 07:51 PM

What kind of spider is that?

I've encountered all kinds of spiders.... brown recluses, tarantulas... among the most dangerous but I've never had one that tough before.

When I smashed tarantulas before they seemed to disintegrate in their own poisons....

Spiders don't freak me out that much, unless they come out of nowehere. On a common day, I'll walk around the outside of my apartment building and count an easy 30-40 large wood spiders and their webs. I had one attack me while I tried to open a door, that kind of freaked me out, but that's it.

Centipedes on the other hand... yeah, I'm creeped the fuck out by them. Millipedes are cool though... kind of ugly as hell, though.

If you're not scared of spiders, do a google search about the effects of brown recluse spider bites and you will change your tune. If you are already scared of the them, I don't reccomend doing this as it will basically put you in a terror coma. I'll fight dudes that have 150 pounds on me, but when I see a spider, forget it.

Originally posted by DiaperBaby@Aug 29 2005, 05:37 AM

Centipedes on the other hand... yeah, I'm creeped the fuck out by them. Millipedes are cool though... kind of ugly as hell, though.

man, one time i found a nest of centipedes that were all fucking bright blue with red heads. they were huge, like cigar size

that shit freaked me the fuck out, and i've never seen them again, even in photos or heard of them. i think they were a new species or some shite

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Aug 29 2005, 05:58 AM

If you're not scared of spiders, do a google search about the effects of brown recluse spider bites and you will change your tune. If you are already scared of the them, I don't reccomend doing this as it will basically put you in a terror coma. I'll fight dudes that have 150 pounds on me, but when I see a spider, forget it.

you're right. thats pretty nasty

day9.jpg

In sydney the white-tailed spider does the same shit but probably worse because people sometimes have to have limbs amputated

local funnel-web and redbacked spiders kill people as well

I believe that the shit in that picture of the finger is the result of homeslice waiting to go to the emergency room. I remember looking at a page with that and a few other pictures along those lines and say that if youre bit and try to ignore it, that shit will happen. I think it said the guy in that picture waited upwards of a week before going to the hospital. Real smart. Reaaaaaal smart.

If I get bit by some fucking spider, you better believe I'm going to the doctors with the quickness.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Aug 28 2005, 04:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Aug 28 2005, 04:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dubsface@Aug 28 2005, 05:20 PM

Thank god I live in NY, where all I have to worry about are rats in the subways and the occasional small non-flying cockroach.

Theres a flying type!? :yuck:

[/b]

You better believe man... my friend smashed one on his back porch one time... and less than a minute later he was attacked by two others flying straight for his head.... and that's not the first time someone got attacked over there after smashing a roach.