Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SUPER SPIDErS!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tough Love, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

HOLY FUCK. Ok, last night, about midnight, im sitting in the living room watching some TV, and i notice a HUGE fucking spider crawling around the stairs. So all calm i grab a phone book and smash the mutherfucker. It curls up and i just leave it there thinking, ok, whatever its dead. I go back to watching TV and during a commercial i look over where the spider was and its gone. Im like wtf, so i look around and its standing on the carpet again all fronting and shit. Again, i smash the fucker multiple times with the phone book, thing curls up and thats that. I blow on it to see if itll move, it doesnt so i just leave it. As soon as i do, the sonovabitch goes into a corner! STILL ALIVE! so i take a book, crunch it into the corner, and its still movin. eventually i coax it into standing on the hard book, and this time it doesnt stand a chance against the phone book. Needless to say, the book had a gnarly spider tattoo. Damn, the thing put up a good fight. It was about the size of my index finger.

[​IMG]

RIP

2. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

it took you 3 whacks at it with a phonebook?
    fucking pussy

3. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Was it one of those fuckers? They were popping up everywhere last year, never noticed them before. Scary fuckers. One of them was set up in a web by the air conditioner at my father's house and I saw a fly get sucked right into the middle of the web exactly where the spider was, didn't stand a chance.

4. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

no i didnt wack it. the thing was on the ground. I slammed the book onto it, then stepped on the book, followed by the old grind the shit into the floor move with the foot.

The spider was just super tough. Most other small animals that i attack this way die right off the bat.

5. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

hOLY SHIT I HATE THE FUCKERS!!!..
    i swear.. aahhhhhhhhhhh!

fucking scary bitches..
    yeah they showed up around my house for about a year... LOTS of them.. but i dont see em anymore..

6. Bumboclot.

Bumboclot. Member

Just like I said in that other spider thread, I hate spiders.

7. dubsface

dubsface Member

Thank god I live in NY, where all I have to worry about are rats in the subways and the occasional small non-flying cockroach.

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Theres a flying type!? :yuck:

9. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Last week while browsing the computernet, I saw something out of the corner of my eye, turned and realized it was a huge spider dangling about 6 inches from my face.

Needless to say, I yelped like a little bitch and threw a phonebook at it, knocking the spider to the ground and smashing a picture frame in the process.

NO REMORSE.

10. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

you sir are ruthless

11. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

[​IMG]

i taken this shit out on spiders around my house. it foams up all over them and they turn upside down and die instantly.

long live ortho spider anthrax.

12. FeltUno

FeltUno New Jack

little bugger put up a good fight eh.

13. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

I've got plenty of spiders in my house, I like them. What I can't stand is the fucking crickets, the damn things are living in the ceiling and keeping quiet during the day, as soon as I turn the lights off to sleep they start chirping.

I'm kind of getting used to it though, I just try and pretend like I'm camping.

14. villain

villain Veteran Member

What kind of spider is that?
    I've encountered all kinds of spiders.... brown recluses, tarantulas... among the most dangerous but I've never had one that tough before.
    When I smashed tarantulas before they seemed to disintegrate in their own poisons....

15. Ivan Putski

Ivan Putski New Jack

That spider is known as a "brown recluse" , and it is typically found in the North East... There are two things I am scared to death of... poison Ivy, and friggin' spiders!!!