SUPER NET FAME>>>!!!

The Boss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest crack is wack

its funny how some people get away with shamless self promotions one after another maybe cuz you guys have "skills" i know my untalented ass got dissed and shit on for it but i guess that cool you can self promote and not get hated on or wait maybe i'm hating on you... pretty painting but thumbs down to the stamp lickers....

oh and 1st.

Guest SPFlatty

supa fly

haha...i love it...bump for all the homies!!!

stamp lickin for net fame!!! this post needs a trendy ass hip hop beat to come on when you open it. i'ma scan a picture of myself in pink flip flops and and my barbie backpack and post it next to my pieces!!! haha!

this thread rocks...wait till the super duper net fame thread comes out...

see you soon fellas...

Re: Hey...

Originally posted by curious

I caught

remix/kize/onorok/?/tre

all on a rbox

in texas

that was prolly remix/nise/onorok/dever/tre....painted the same night as some of these cars posted up above. nice to hear its in texas. i swear my trains go directly into caves or something. i never get benched. wah wha wha.

Re: Re: Hey...

Originally posted by cheerleader

that was prolly remix/nise/onorok/dever/tre....painted the same night as some of these cars posted up above. nice to hear its in texas. i swear my trains go directly into caves or something. i never get benched. wah wha wha.

whatever dude! you and your crew took up the whole center

page freight spread in the lastest or one of the latest elemental magazines. dont go whining to me...

Archived