Super Mega Burning sensation

Telo

Ok for the second day now i have been thinking about an event that happened to me on saturday night. I just cant shake it.

saturdaY Night: As i finished off my 9th or 10th Canadian Beer around ten, i turned my attention to going and getting my car, warming it up, and then proceeding to the show we were going attend. as i walk out and get my car, it dawned on me that it was in a little snow trap. As i get closer to my car a women pops out of the darkness..

now this is somewhat of a rough neighborhood but still has your normal folks and yuppies, but this lady was wild..

As soon as she saw me, she immediately yelled "Hey! Do you Have A Car!"

Im like fuck.. i don t want to give this bitcha a ride. As i get closer, i not only notice that she is around 35 or 40 but extremely hot. And she is wearing ALL white, from head to toe. It was weird.

So the tables have turned, she is hot, and is asking me for a ride.

I then ask her "where you need to go?" About a mile up the road is an industrial area that is like completely dark and desolate... Yeah you guessed it..

This older very attractive clean white lady now wants a ride to a 'viaduct" that is not only extremely dark but is not very safe, as we are getting into the hood.

I then agree, she gets in the car and this is where the wackiness starts..

Not 50 feet into the journey she starts talking about how she is going to kill me and mutilate my face and find my mother and kill her. In any other situation i would be somewhat intimidated but this lady was so small and innocent that i was laughing.

Adn it wasnt like a violent kill kill kill.... It was a calm mentioning on how she could rip my splean out of my nose.. super weird..

As we approach the viaduct we stop and i attempt to let her out.. She then points directly at a cement wall and starts mentioning to me how its a gay bar and men suck each other off in the cement wall?? weird right? i dont know how to respond this comment so i let her out of the car without saying a word.. Mind you there is nobody for at least a 4 block radius. All industrial.

She gets out of the car and i look in my side mirror to see if its ok to pull back onto the street... Not 8 seconds later after seeing that its clear, i turn back around to see where she is.

Not only is she not visible but she is gone!.. I get out of the car to see if i am seeing this correctly and damn sure i was.. This lady has dissappeared without a trace within 8 seconds. With the length and height of the walls i noticed that it was physically impossible for someone to move away that fast..

This was weird as hell..

I get back to my friends house and they were like "dude where the hell have you been? all you needed to do was go across the street and warm your car up."

I then tell them the story and we have came to the conclusion that i have officially seen a ghost..

Ok end of story.. i just had to get that off my chest. sorry if it was boring but i needed to vent.. I also cant type on these small ass laptop keys so give me some slack..

word.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit. Im screwed now..

If for some reason i just "stop" posting, know that i absolutely know none of you but think of you as family..

Bet 5 she shows up at my door step late at night requesting another ride.. Oh shit i cant even think about that.

Originally posted by Telo@Jan 24 2005, 05:25 PM

Ok for the second day now i have been thinking about an event that happened to me on saturday night. I just cant shake it.

saturdaY Night: As i finished off my 9th or 10th Canadian Beer around ten, i turned my attention to going and getting my car, warming it up, and then proceeding to the show we were going attend. as i walk out and get my car, it dawned on me that it was in a little snow trap. As i get closer to my car a women pops out of the darkness..

now this is somewhat of a rough neighborhood but still has your normal folks and yuppies, but this lady was wild..

As soon as she saw me, she immediately yelled "Hey! Do you Have A Car!"

Im like fuck.. i don t want to give this bitcha a ride. As i get closer, i not only notice that she is around 35 or 40 but extremely hot. And she is wearing ALL white, from head to toe. It was weird.

So the tables have turned, she is hot, and is asking me for a ride.

I then ask her "where you need to go?" About a mile up the road is an industrial area that is like completely dark and desolate... Yeah you guessed it..

I was sure this thread was going to involve u fucking some slut and that waking up with a mega burning STD ridden dick

....go the the exact spot where you dropped her off take 360 degree panarama flicks and post them and ill to tell you if she was a ghost or not