Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Super Mega Burning sensation

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Telo, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Ok for the second day now i have been thinking about an event that happened to me on saturday night. I just cant shake it.

saturdaY Night: As i finished off my 9th or 10th Canadian Beer around ten, i turned my attention to going and getting my car, warming it up, and then proceeding to the show we were going attend. as i walk out and get my car, it dawned on me that it was in a little snow trap. As i get closer to my car a women pops out of the darkness..

now this is somewhat of a rough neighborhood but still has your normal folks and yuppies, but this lady was wild..

As soon as she saw me, she immediately yelled "Hey! Do you Have A Car!"

Im like fuck.. i don t want to give this bitcha a ride. As i get closer, i not only notice that she is around 35 or 40 but extremely hot. And she is wearing ALL white, from head to toe. It was weird.

So the tables have turned, she is hot, and is asking me for a ride.

I then ask her "where you need to go?" About a mile up the road is an industrial area that is like completely dark and desolate... Yeah you guessed it..

This older very attractive clean white lady now wants a ride to a 'viaduct" that is not only extremely dark but is not very safe, as we are getting into the hood.

I then agree, she gets in the car and this is where the wackiness starts..

Not 50 feet into the journey she starts talking about how she is going to kill me and mutilate my face and find my mother and kill her. In any other situation i would be somewhat intimidated but this lady was so small and innocent that i was laughing.

Adn it wasnt like a violent kill kill kill.... It was a calm mentioning on how she could rip my splean out of my nose.. super weird..

As we approach the viaduct we stop and i attempt to let her out.. She then points directly at a cement wall and starts mentioning to me how its a gay bar and men suck each other off in the cement wall?? weird right? i dont know how to respond this comment so i let her out of the car without saying a word.. Mind you there is nobody for at least a 4 block radius. All industrial.

She gets out of the car and i look in my side mirror to see if its ok to pull back onto the street... Not 8 seconds later after seeing that its clear, i turn back around to see where she is.

Not only is she not visible but she is gone!.. I get out of the car to see if i am seeing this correctly and damn sure i was.. This lady has dissappeared without a trace within 8 seconds. With the length and height of the walls i noticed that it was physically impossible for someone to move away that fast..

This was weird as hell..

I get back to my friends house and they were like "dude where the hell have you been? all you needed to do was go across the street and warm your car up."

I then tell them the story and we have came to the conclusion that i have officially seen a ghost..

Ok end of story.. i just had to get that off my chest. sorry if it was boring but i needed to vent.. I also cant type on these small ass laptop keys so give me some slack..

word.

2. metallix

metallix Elite Member

3. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Weirded out.
    Maybe she went to the gay bar.

4. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Noo dude.. thats impossbile.. It was a viaduct. have you ever seen a viaduct with a gay bar much less anything?

i need to get back to the warm weather.. This cold must make people crazy.

5. cloner

cloner Senior Member

shits fucked up man. shes gonna show up in yer room.

6. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

Sounds like the clap son
    Penacillin a cross, some garlic
    and silver daggers

7. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

:lol: this is why I love channel zero.

Why didn't you check for her footprints? When a woman is dressed in all white in the middle of winter, that can't be good.

8. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

That's really odd Telo. I def believe in ghosts....although your's scare the shit out of me. :burn:

9. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

You've just been cursed. You are a marked man. You're fucking dead, dude.

10. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Shit. Im screwed now..

If for some reason i just "stop" posting, know that i absolutely know none of you but think of you as family..

Bet 5 she shows up at my door step late at night requesting another ride.. Oh shit i cant even think about that.

11. gatita

gatita Senior Member

Dude, you just scared the fuck out of me with that story. Im afraid of three things in life: aliens, monsters/ghosts, and ugg boots.

12. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

damn,that would fuck with me too,too crazy

13. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

FINALLY! someone who hates Ugg boots as much as i do!

14. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

I was sure this thread was going to involve u fucking some slut and that waking up with a mega burning STD ridden dick

....go the the exact spot where you dropped her off take 360 degree panarama flicks and post them and ill to tell you if she was a ghost or not

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned