Super Hero Hype

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

key, I heard that they're making a Ghost Rider movie for sure. I'm just not sure of who's going to be in it. Some rumour said Nicholas Cage, but boy, would that suck. Johnny Blaze is a young man, from what I recall.

I love these comic book movies. If these next few that I'm looking forward to turn out alright, then the nay-sayers have nay to say.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Herbivore@Dec 17 2004, 04:08 PM

seriously... i was so pissed off that he wasn't in either X-Men movie. he was my favorite character from the original cartoons.

His name appears on the second movie, so there's a chance he might show up in the third.

Fuck yes, Moogle, a Preacher movie would kick ass. Or better yet, Preacher the HBO series. I need 360 to drive me to the comic store so I can get book 4.

Sandman would be dope, but impossible and I think it would break my heart to see it torn apart by Hollywood.

Also if they ever make that new Spawn film that'd be cool. There was talk about making a whole new one altogether that tries to stick to the feel of the comic a little more.

I think there is talk of a Y the Last Man comic, might be rumors in my head though.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Dec 18 2004, 07:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Dec 18 2004, 07:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Herbivore@Dec 17 2004, 04:08 PM

seriously... i was so pissed off that he wasn't in either X-Men movie.  he was my favorite character from the original cartoons.

His name appears on the second movie, so there's a chance he might show up in the third.

[/b]

I cant remeber where, but one of the makers of the x-men movies was asked why Gambit was not in the movies and the reply was along the lines of "his personality is too similar to wolverine and his power is too similar to cyclops" or something, what a load of utter crap. I was devastated.

images.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by El Mamerro+Dec 17 2004, 12:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Dec 17 2004, 12:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Charlize Theron is doing Aeon Flux? What the hell?

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Dec 17 2004, 12:48 PM

Aeon Flux is being turned into a movie? What the hell?

Aeon Flux is Rage? What the hell?

Originally posted by smokejuda@Dec 17 2004, 04:03 PM

this should be interesting to say the least.. i mean mr fantastic can stretch right. the one dude turns into fire and the bitch is what telepathic.. i just wanna see him stretch his wang into girls across the bar and shit... ahah now that woul dbe funny

I think the chick turns invisible. And yes that shit would be funny. :haha:

whoever was talking about gambit not being in the x-men movies, he was supposed to have a small cameo in the 2nd movie, they just dressed up some stunt double up like him, and put him in a bar fight somewhere. i guess the story didn't work with gambit fucking shit up in a bar so they threw it out. hopefully X3, if there is one cuz halle berry is a bitch, will have him, and more colossus, get some fastball specials going.