Super dope fresh graffiti clothing

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...
Graffiti is generally pretty fail anywhere apart from walls/trains.

dude i have thought this thought so much that it has almost made me want to stop writing all together. the only kids who rock graffto type rap letters on clothing are ravers. if and i see it on some dudes shirt with with a matching visor.... my eyes go strait to the ground and im like awww man... damn.

7th letter, Giants Casting Shadows, 10 deep, Crooks and Castles, Panic, Obey, Street life, Irak, Acomplice, Rebel 8, Upper playground, 9 grand.... many others.

try shoppig some place other then macys, you would be amazed at the clothing you can find

ive seen graffiti influenced shirts from every last one of those brands..

graff is cool on clothing if its done right..as long as it isnt over exaggerated.

and plus a lot of these designers are writers..or niggas that attempted graffiti at least

what ever..people are gonaa have different opinions on fashion..i just hate when everybody looks the fuckin same

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...