Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Super dope fresh graffiti clothing

Discussion in 'Style' started by KARD like WOE, Jul 6, 2009.

1. DjKeNNyKiLoz

DjKeNNyKiLoz Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Although back in the day I was a Miskeen fan....

2. badNab

badNab Banned

Google рекомендует

[​IMG]
    Добрый день! Хотелось бы вам рассказать о победителе обзора от Google по поиску людей по известным вам данным, будь то номера телефона, фамилия, адрес, e-mail и многое другое.
    Полный список лидеров обзора можно посмотреть по этой ссылке
    Ну и как мы Вам обещали победитель обзора:
    [​IMG]
    Сайт осуществляет поиск по огромному количеству интернет-источников. С помощью сервиса Интернет-поиск Вы можете узнать множество информации о владельце номера телефона, а также его местоположение. Для этого введите известные Вам данные в соответствующие поля для поиска.

3. Cuban Pete

Cuban Pete New Jack

What about denim jackets? Like old school style?
    Or is everyone on here a skinny jean emo?

[​IMG]

4. VaNDaL594

VaNDaL594 New Jack

I feel what u are saying but I beg to differ i run an indie clothing line and i stay clear of putting out cheesy gear! take a look for urself and let me know what u think
    http://www.kingdomclothingco.com/

5. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

that stuff is super cheesy dude.

good for you for trying and doing something, but i wouldn't wear that stuff if it was given to me.

6. keepmeloggedin

keepmeloggedin New Jack

graffiti on clothing is sorta cheesy unless when worn ironically

7. Veritably Clean

Veritably Clean Elite Member

8. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

i actually do like that rebel 8 stuff, but thats more tattoo and not so much graff.

but i'll never wear it because i'm not paying $32 for a trucker hat...

9. eviltrailer77

eviltrailer77 Elite Member

I'm all for dudes getting paid, but it's not going to be with my money. Shit looks goofy IMO, like yer trying too hard to be something that yer probably not.

I always have a good laugh at kids walking around in rap letter shirts with tags on their backpacks... way to keep a low profile kids.

10. son of sam

son of sam New Jack

Miskeen sucked. If I want a handpainted shirt I'll go to the swap meet. But I don't and I never will...

Fist 666 likes this.
  11. bed framed

bed framed Elite Member

Those hand painted shirts were the truth. I like the ones Agua used to do

12. KILZ FILLZ

KILZ FILLZ Moderator Crew

Last night I wasat a bar that was closing. Last night of business closing...
    They were letting people write on the walls and shit so I put up "F18 Fuel Shop" since I'm in town for work.
    Some kid comes up next to me with a sharpie magnum or whatever and writes his name on there...like "Tyler" or whatever.

Me: "hey can I use that? I wanna make this real bold so it can't get gone over"
    (said wall will be moved to their new location)

Kid: "Nah man I write graffiti and its almost dead"

Me: "what the hell you telling people that for? You trying to rat yourself out?"

.....this new generation man.

13. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

14. McLovin

McLovin Senior Member

15. Inappropriate_Responder

Inappropriate_Responder Moderator Crew