Super Columbine RPG

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

i'm going to check it out once i get sick of escape velocity nova, wait i have been playing ev nova for about a year and am still not sick of it never mind.

Disclaimer: I didn't find it funny in the sense that I thought the actual school shootings were funny.

Rather, it was kind of funny in the way that a portrayel(sp) of the killers point of view would be presented in the form of a 2D 16 bit nintendo game that bears more than a passing resemblance to the old Final Fantasy games.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Disclaimer: I didn't find it funny in the sense that I thought the actual school shootings were funny.

Rather, it was kind of funny in the way that a portrayel(sp) of the killers point of view would be presented in the form of a 2D 16 bit nintendo game that bears more than a passing resemblance to the old Final Fantasy games.

Sure Lens, whatever helps you sleep at night.

:shakehead:

Guest spectr
I really couldn't find this less cool.

Now maybe they can start working on a holocaust game where you play as Hitler, or maybe a game where you try and fly a plane into the fucking twin towers.

ok with the holocaust game do you get to invent new ways to kill the jews or is it going to be pretty repetative? and they do have a game where you fly planes into the twin towers its not that good though not enough blood or dead bodies for my tastes.