Super Bowl Prediction

InnerCityRebel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, since the Bucs got a bye and Green Bay failed to secure home field advantage I'd say the Bucs have their first real chance at a superbowl, providing they can beat the Eagles in Philly... Green Bay has never lost a play off game at home but facing Mike Vick with a hurting Brett Farve could be their downfall, though the Pack has met the Falcons before... their first meeting resulted in a 37-34 OT loss by Atlanta, I give the Pack the edge... The Giants may have an emotional edge over SF but??? Probably gonna be a good game...

As far as looking as far as the Superbowl... it's anybody's guess... with the weight on the Pack and the Bucs opportunity to rest Brad Johnson one more week, it's up in the air. I still see one of those 2 .vs. the Eagles in the title game... the HUGE advantage the Eagles have is the worst playing surface in NFL history, and the path leads through Philly...

oh, and fuck the AFC

big toss-up this year, as far as I'm concerned (for now).

For the hell of it, though, I will say, on this day of December 30th, 2002, on or about the end of the 3rd quarter of the Raptors @ Jazz game that it will be:

Steelers or Raiders vs. Packers or Niners or Eagles or even Falcons(lol) - just definitely NOT the Bucs, that's for sure.

Originally posted by Weapon X

just definitely NOT the Bucs, that's for sure.

see, this is part of why most people think you're an idiot... the Bucs have totally SHUTDOWN the Atlanta offense TWICE this year, so, even if Atlanta makes it past the Packers AT LAMBEAU, they will be facing a team who obviously has their number... Atlanta is like you, going nowhere...

San Fran at home will be hard to beat so I'm saying we're looking at Philly vs. San Fran and Tampa vs. Greenbay... Greenbay lost at Tampa this year but that's always a great game... I dont give the 49ers much hope against the iggles....

okay i will post my intake instead of just the team.I like Philly for a few reasons.Like Smart stated earlier there field.It is garbage but they play on it 8 times a year so they are as use to it as possible.There defence is a good solid defence.D. McNabb if he is even 80 perchent he can beatt most teams.For gods sake he played a whole game with a broken ankle.Last for Philly Duce Staley is possible of having a hugh game any given day..

Now for the Titans.They have a good Defence also.They have expericence in getting to the big dance of late.Steve McNair is playing some of his best ball every.This guy has really shown what he can do of late.He plays injuried all the time.And last but not least Eddie George is playing the best he has all season...

And one other thing neither teams are my favorite.I am a hugh Chicago Bears fan.Hopefully they have a good draft and a good season next year with a healthy roster

Originally posted by Smart

see, this is part of why most people think you're an idiot... the Bucs have totally SHUTDOWN the Atlanta offense TWICE this year, so, even if Atlanta makes it past the Packers AT LAMBEAU, they will be facing a team who obviously has their number... Atlanta is like you, going nowhere...

San Fran at home will be hard to beat so I'm saying we're looking at Philly vs. San Fran and Tampa vs. Greenbay... Greenbay lost at Tampa this year but that's always a great game... I dont give the 49ers much hope against the iggles....

you're a moron. I understand that Bucs have an effective defense, and that they are better than the Falcons. My point was that I don't care for the Buccaneers, and I know that they will not get far. Even if Gruden and Sapp are my homeboys.

anyway, my real prediction is...steelers or raiders vs. packers or niners. the rest was a bad joke, alright?

by the by, you say that the falcons are going nowhere? Easy there, Jeff George. You just don't know.

Archived