Super Bowl 2005

Grimes

Ok,we got 4 playoff games left,so who do you want to contend in this years super bowl.Personally i would like to see Pittsburgh and Philly go at it,but then i wouldnt mind seein Indianapolis go all the way.

On a side note,who do you think is takin All Pro?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fillysfinest+Jan 12 2005, 07:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fillysfinest - Jan 12 2005, 07:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-doomfarmer@Jan 11 2005, 11:44 PM

even though im moving to philly, im strictly a steelers fan.  i hope we play in the superbowl, so when i move i have bragging rights.

4 your saftey, stay home, u wont make it here... :gaga:

[/b]

motherfucker please.

Guest Good Morning Captain

Eagles and Pgh would be great. And its doubtful if TO would even play. If the eagles beat pgh in the bowl without TO, well that would be the best revenge after what happened in pittsburgh this year when they played.

I picked Pittsburgh to win the Super Bowl. Doesn't matter, though. I was stupid enough to pick Seattle over St. Louis (what the fuck was I thinking?) and misled enough to think that GB would beat Minnesota (even though the Pack has let me down whenever it really counted this year).

I'd like to see Pittsburgh vs. anybody. It'd be nice to see Philly lose in the NFC Championship. I'd also like to see the Colts in the Super Bowl, but I doubt that's going to happen.