sun's out

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

you damn bay area cats and your thizz. i popped for like the first time in 3 years last night...ive never wanted to fuck that much in my life i must have destroyed my girlfriend

but god damn barbeque sounds good.....but im probably gonna get some mexican food instead

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Mar 26 2006, 07:03 PM

you damn bay area cats and your thizz. i popped for like the first time in 3 years last night...ive never wanted to fuck that much in my life i must have destroyed my girlfriend

but god damn barbeque sounds good.....but im probably gonna get some mexican food instead

i seriously need to cut back on that shit, im going to...

after next week.

haha

berbecue is good, i havent had some good ribs in a minute, theres a good spot around th ehouse, i think ill visit it in the next couple of days.

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Mar 26 2006, 07:14 PM

wouldnt popping more in the morning just make you feel even worse later? ill try it next time, this shit is forreal though.

i mean youll just feel tired later on in the day, you wont feel like total shit

back on topic:

today was a good day, it was nice and sunny, good painting weather and the writers were out i must have seen like 4 seperate groups of people within a 20 minute period at this one spot i was flicking today