sundown, to sundown...and everything in between...

joe schmo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dremster

great post. this is not directed at you, but frankly i'm a little tierd of seeing someones name photshopped all over flicks. whats the point? i mean i know what the general idea is..just seems to be a little ridiculous.

I never used to do that, but I've seen alot of my flicks get stolen...so...

who cares if your flicks get 'stolen'?...i really dont get that...you post them for people to see...whether its on this post or another post....whats the difference?...if you dont want people looking at them..dont post them........theyre just snap shots of graffiti on trains for people to see..i bench..and as long as i have copies of the flicks...i could care less what other people do with them...i didnt paint or build the trains..i just took pictures of them..and im not trying to make money off the flicks..its for me and other people to look at...i dont really care if i go down in graffiti history as being the COOLest bencher with the COOLest flicks that noone else has or ever will...but..whatever...as long as your name doesnt get in the way..its no big deal..i just dont get it...carry on:scramble:

Originally posted by HELLxO

who cares if your flicks get 'stolen'?...i really dont get that...you post them for people to see...whether its on this post or another post....whats the difference?...if you dont want people looking at them..dont post them........theyre just snap shots of graffiti on trains for people to see..i bench..and as long as i have copies of the flicks...i could care less what other people do with them...i didnt paint or build the trains..i just took pictures of them..and im not trying to make money off the flicks..its for me and other people to look at...i dont really care if i go down in graffiti history as being the COOLest bencher with the COOLest flicks that noone else has or ever will...but..whatever...as long as your name doesnt get in the way..its no big deal..i just dont get it...carry on:scramble:

I'm not telling anyone else to do the same as I do...

so if you don't care then dont stamp your flicks..I do care, I have to take risks to get the flicks I get, therefore I feel I have earned the rite to put my name on them in order to make it at least a little harder for lazy chumps who don't take risks to try to act all cool by posting high quality flicks...

basically I'm giving you a free show because I know there are people who enjoy this shit as much as I do, if nobody can handle me putting my name on them I'll be glad to quit making threads...otherwise, just fucking enjoy the show...

Originally posted by joe schmo

I'm not telling anyone else to do the same as I do...

so if you don't care then dont stamp your flicks..I do care, I have to take risks to get the flicks I get, therefore I feel I have earned the rite to put my name on them in order to make it at least a little harder for lazy chumps who don't take risks to try to act all cool by posting high quality flicks...

basically I'm giving you a free show because I know there are people who enjoy this shit as much as I do, if nobody can handle me putting my name on them I'll be glad to quit making threads...otherwise, just fucking enjoy the show...

well said, alot of these kids post the stolen fliks up and when someone sais yo nice fliks, 9 times out of 10 the kid sais thanks like there his fliks.

thats wack. joe schmo rocks posts does hellxo do any?

Archived