Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sundays

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CACashRefund, Mar 20, 2006.

1. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

The worst part of the weekend is waking up on sunday morning.

The best part of the weekend is going to sleep sunday morning.

i only got at most 3 hours of sleep sunday morning which was constantly interrupted by me having to take a piss every hour

monday night i was out by like 10:30 and didnt wake up until 11 today

i also had this wierd dream, it might be a real movie so one of you could maybe help me out on this

ok, one of the main characters works played by ted danson at this nuclear facility where everything is real shitty and he fears a nuclear meltdown

well he starts digging around and finds out his predecessor played by nicholas cage tried to warn people about the shit going critical

well as soon as he finds this shit out he starts having these wierd flashback dreams in which he is viewing events in which nicholas cage was taking place and he discovers cage is murdered and all this other shit

he tries to warn people but now hes a marked man and then like the nuclear reactor goes critical as hes being chased through the woods by assassins and i remember the explosion being this wierd flourescent blue

and the a nuclear explosion occurs and i remember ted danson surviving by hiding in this really cutty pillbox that he stumbled upon and the people after him got caught up in the blast

and i remember the rest of the movie being this wierd post-apocalyptic tale of survival

is this a real movie? are parts of it real? if not, is it worthy of writing a script up and sending it out to hollywood?

/cash

2. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

I drove from sf to la all sunday. No funtime.

3. Sundays suck, always recovering from Saturday and there aint shit on TV.

4. Your Moms New Boyfriend

Your Moms New Boyfriend Member

Sundays do suck... I have to work tonight too.

5. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

this drive sucks. every time.

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

<did sacto to san diego and back the other week. ghey

7. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

I have mondays off, so suday is the shit! its like an extra saturday.

8. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i refuse to do anything on monday, its my day of rest.

9. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Im doing the drive again in two weeks. Damn.

10. Abracadabra

poor basket. take a plane du

11. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

sundays are great for painting and smoking

that's about it

12. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

everyday is like sunday, everyday is silent and gray..

13. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

sundays used to be my official "paint if I haven't gotten up at least once during the week" day..but now since we on tv..its the film/rehearsal/castcrew meeting day..

soon it will be a work day..which will suck though..

14. Abracadabra

who are you trying to kid? you do that every day

15. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

I like the Sundays. I used to listen to them a lot when I'd go paint trains. Harriet Wheeler's cute as a button.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]